Portfolio/Multi-Topic Some ideas I want to share

MrCookieman

Terrarian
First is just a change I really want to happen. I want music boxes to work in your vanity slot. It's really annoying if you want to listen to a certain song but you also want to go exploring, and you have to sacrifice one of your equipment slots just to hear the music. This is the only reason why I don't really like music boxes, and it would be so much more convenient if you didn't have to waste one of your accessory slots.

My second idea is a vanity slot for your grappling hook. Basically, it would function like the grappling hook in the main slot but will look like the one in your vanity slot (for example, a slime hook is in the vanity slot so it functions like a webslinger, with shorter range and more hooks).

My third idea (which is my personal favorite) is a vacuum, a tool that you can use to suck up items from a farther distance. When you use it, the vacuum starts sucking in air and bringing items closer to you. This is useful if there's a lot of items around you or an item just out of your reach, so you can suck it up and grab your item. Items can not go through walls, but you can bring them closer to you from the walls to pick it up from the other side if you can reach it. It can also blow things away if you right click, which can be used to repel enemies. To obtain it, you can buy it from the Steampunker for 3 platinum.

My fourth idea is a vanity set called the Lihzahrd set. Basically, it consists of the Lihzahrd Mask, the Lihzahrd Shirt, and the Lihzahrd Legwear, as well as the Lihzahrd tail as an accessory. Basically, it makes you look just like a Lihzahrd. When you wear the mask, it changes your skin color to the skin color of the Lihzahrd, which can also be changed with dye. Each piece has a 1.33% of dropping from the Lihzahrd.

My fifth idea is a magic weapon called Phantom Spear. You can craft it using 10 spooky wood, 25 spectre bars, 25 Shroomite Bars, 10 souls of night, and a Gungnir. It does 95 base damage and uses 15 mana. When used, it shoots a dark, shadowy projectile shaped like a Gungnir, and it can be shot through walls. However, the knockback is very weak and it requires a 2 second cooldown between each use. It also has a 25% chance to inflict the slow debuff on your target (except for bosses, of course).

My sixth and final idea is a new boss (plus it's drops), Mecha-Bee. Mecha-Bee has 72,000 health (82,000 in expert mode) and has 45 defense. Mecha-Bee can be summoned using a Mechanical Hive, which is crafted with 10 Shroomite Bars, 25 honey blocks, 25 hive blocks, a soul of fright, a soul of sight, and a soul of might. It looks similar to Queen Bee, but is mechanical, has glowing red eyes, has rocket boosters instead of wings, and has a giant drill stinger. When it is summoned, Mecha-Bee spawns 5 Bee Drones (6 in expert mode) that circle around them, creating a forcefield. To get rid of the forcefield, you have to kill all of the Bee Drones, each one having 5,000 health (10,000 in expert mode). The Bee Drones are also able to shoot honey projectiles that deal 20 damage (35 in expert mode, plus they shoot faster), that have a 20% chance to give you a "sticky" debuff that makes you slower for 5 seconds (8 seconds in expert mode). While you're fighting the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will shoot Armored Bees at you, which charge into you and deal 15 damage (30 in expert mode). They can swarm you and take you out really fast if not taken care of quickly. When Mecha-Bee's Bee Drones are taken out, it will shoot lasers from it's stinger (the laser is similar to the Last Prism, but it's red) that does 100 damage (150 damage in expert mode) if touched, and will give the On Fire! debuff for 5 seconds (10 in expert mode). It will also dash at you similar to Queen Bee, but faster and for a longer duration. In expert mode, Mecha-Bee will drop honey projectiles as it dashes, and goes even faster. After you get it to 32,000 (42,000 in expert mode) health, Mecha-Bee will summon more Bee Drones, but with one extra this time. After you take out the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will turn it's stinger into a gatling gun, and rapidly shoots lots of honey projectiles and Armored Bees. Once you get it to 10,000 (20,000 health in expert mode) health Mecha-Bee will start shooting Beenades and will shoot twice as fast as before, and it will start overheating and smoking. After that, you will win the fight if you can manage to take it out. In expert mode, after it gets to 10,000 health, it's gatling gun will fall off and it will sprout arms, both with stingers (like Beedrill from Pokemon) and shoot lasers out of it that do 60 damage per hit, and it will start dashing around at the speed of sound, kind of teleporting. Once you finish it off, you'll get the treasure bag.

The loot you get from Mecha Bee is:

(Expert Mode) B-33 Jetpack (the rocket boosters that Mecha-Bee uses, flight time same as Fishron wings but has the hoverboard's ability)
Remote Control - Summons Bee Drone pet (70% chance)
Bee Drill - 225% pickaxe power - +6 range (0.033% chance) - 'I wonder if it comes in a bright, shiny green?'
Metal Beenade (15-39) - Explodes into a swarm of Armored bees (100% chance
Gatling Bee Gun - 47 magic damage - Insanely fast speed - shoots armored bees (25% chance)
Golden Beehive - Summons a mini version of Mecha-Bee to shoot lasers - 52 summon damage - fast speed

Only one of these items can drop per battle at random (a 100% chance for at least one):

Honey Scepter - Shoots a honey projectile - uses 16 mana - 73 damage - fast speed - 'Now you can become a bee and make honey!'
Honeyspear - (note: this is the largest spear) - 90 damage - very slow speed - 'It's kinda sticky'
Honey Bow - Converts all wooden arrows into Magic Honey Arrows (15 damage + 60% chance to inflict sticky debuff) - 'Sweet, but dangerous

If you actually read the whole thing. you're great. Please let me know what you think of my ideas!

Ready for some addition by subtraction?
A."My fifth idea is a magic weapon called Phantom Spear. You can craft it using 10 spooky wood, 25 spectre bars,25 Shroomite Bars, 10 souls of night,and a Gungnir"

That is a lot. I reccomend you cut out the souls of night, shroomite bars, and souls of night

B."Mecha-Bee can be summoned using a Mechanical Hive, which is crafted with 10 Shroomite Bars, 25 honey blocks, 25 hive blocks, a soul of fright, a soul of sight, and a soul of might."
That's a lot. I say cut off the souls.
C."BeeDrill - 225% pickaxe power - +6 range (0.033% chance) - 'I wonder if it comes in a bright, shiny green?'"
Keep in mind that this can break lhizard bricks. I reccomend making it only drop post-golem.

First is just a change I really want to happen. I want music boxes to work in your vanity slot. It's really annoying if you want to listen to a certain song but you also want to go exploring, and you have to sacrifice one of your equipment slots just to hear the music. This is the only reason why I don't really like music boxes, and it would be so much more convenient if you didn't have to waste one of your accessory slots.

My second idea is a vanity slot for your grappling hook. Basically, it would function like the grappling hook in the main slot but will look like the one in your vanity slot (for example, a slime hook is in the vanity slot so it functions like a webslinger, with shorter range and more hooks).

My third idea (which is my personal favorite) is a vacuum, a tool that you can use to suck up items from a farther distance. When you use it, the vacuum starts sucking in air and bringing items closer to you. This is useful if there's a lot of items around you or an item just out of your reach, so you can suck it up and grab your item. Items can not go through walls, but you can bring them closer to you from the walls to pick it up from the other side if you can reach it. It can also blow things away if you right click, which can be used to repel enemies. To obtain it, you can buy it from the Steampunker for 3 platinum.

My fourth idea is a vanity set called the Lihzahrd set. Basically, it consists of the Lihzahrd Mask, the Lihzahrd Shirt, and the Lihzahrd Legwear, as well as the Lihzahrd tail as an accessory. Basically, it makes you look just like a Lihzahrd. When you wear the mask, it changes your skin color to the skin color of the Lihzahrd, which can also be changed with dye. Each piece has a 1.33% of dropping from the Lihzahrd.

My fifth idea is a magic weapon called Phantom Spear. You can craft it using 10 spooky wood, 25 spectre bars, 25 Shroomite Bars, 10 souls of night, and a Gungnir. It does 95 base damage and uses 15 mana. When used, it shoots a dark, shadowy projectile shaped like a Gungnir, and it can be shot through walls. However, the knockback is very weak and it requires a 2 second cooldown between each use. It also has a 25% chance to inflict the slow debuff on your target (except for bosses, of course).

My sixth and final idea is a new boss (plus it's drops), Mecha-Bee. Mecha-Bee has 72,000 health (82,000 in expert mode) and has 45 defense. Mecha-Bee can be summoned using a Mechanical Hive, which is crafted with 10 Shroomite Bars, 25 honey blocks, 25 hive blocks, a soul of fright, a soul of sight, and a soul of might. It looks similar to Queen Bee, but is mechanical, has glowing red eyes, has rocket boosters instead of wings, and has a giant drill stinger. When it is summoned, Mecha-Bee spawns 5 Bee Drones (6 in expert mode) that circle around them, creating a forcefield. To get rid of the forcefield, you have to kill all of the Bee Drones, each one having 5,000 health (10,000 in expert mode). The Bee Drones are also able to shoot honey projectiles that deal 20 damage (35 in expert mode, plus they shoot faster), that have a 20% chance to give you a "sticky" debuff that makes you slower for 5 seconds (8 seconds in expert mode). While you're fighting the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will shoot Armored Bees at you, which charge into you and deal 15 damage (30 in expert mode). They can swarm you and take you out really fast if not taken care of quickly. When Mecha-Bee's Bee Drones are taken out, it will shoot lasers from it's stinger (the laser is similar to the Last Prism, but it's red) that does 100 damage (150 damage in expert mode) if touched, and will give the On Fire! debuff for 5 seconds (10 in expert mode). It will also dash at you similar to Queen Bee, but faster and for a longer duration. In expert mode, Mecha-Bee will drop honey projectiles as it dashes, and goes even faster. After you get it to 32,000 (42,000 in expert mode) health, Mecha-Bee will summon more Bee Drones, but with one extra this time. After you take out the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will turn it's stinger into a gatling gun, and rapidly shoots lots of honey projectiles and Armored Bees. Once you get it to 10,000 (20,000 health in expert mode) health Mecha-Bee will start shooting Beenades and will shoot twice as fast as before, and it will start overheating and smoking. After that, you will win the fight if you can manage to take it out. In expert mode, after it gets to 10,000 health, it's gatling gun will fall off and it will sprout arms, both with stingers (like Beedrill from Pokemon) and shoot lasers out of it that do 60 damage per hit, and it will start dashing around at the speed of sound, kind of teleporting. Once you finish it off, you'll get the treasure bag.

The loot you get from Mecha Bee is:

(Expert Mode) B-33 Jetpack (the rocket boosters that Mecha-Bee uses, flight time same as Fishron wings but has the hoverboard's ability)
Remote Control - Summons Bee Drone pet (70% chance)
Bee Drill - 225% pickaxe power - +6 range (0.033% chance) - 'I wonder if it comes in a bright, shiny green?'
Metal Beenade (15-39) - Explodes into a swarm of Armored bees (100% chance
Gatling Bee Gun - 47 magic damage - Insanely fast speed - shoots armored bees (25% chance)
Golden Beehive - Summons a mini version of Mecha-Bee to shoot lasers - 52 summon damage - fast speed

Only one of these items can drop per battle at random (a 100% chance for at least one):

Honey Scepter - Shoots a honey projectile - uses 16 mana - 73 damage - fast speed - 'Now you can become a bee and make honey!'
Honeyspear - (note: this is the largest spear) - 90 damage - very slow speed - 'It's kinda sticky'
Honey Bow - Converts all wooden arrows into Magic Honey Arrows (15 damage + 60% chance to inflict sticky debuff) - 'Sweet, but dangerous

If you actually read the whole thing. you're great. Please let me know what you think of my ideas!

The little bees don’t deal enough damage, melee users would only take 1 damage from all of their attacks. (60defense)

My sixth and final idea is a new boss (plus it's drops), Mecha-Bee. Mecha-Bee has 72,000 health (82,000 in expert mode) and has 45 defense. Mecha-Bee can be summoned using a Mechanical Hive, which is crafted with 10 Shroomite Bars, 25 honey blocks, 25 hive blocks, a soul of fright, a soul of sight, and a soul of might. It looks similar to Queen Bee, but is mechanical, has glowing red eyes, has rocket boosters instead of wings, and has a giant drill stinger. When it is summoned, Mecha-Bee spawns 5 Bee Drones (6 in expert mode) that circle around them, creating a forcefield. To get rid of the forcefield, you have to kill all of the Bee Drones, each one having 5,000 health (10,000 in expert mode). The Bee Drones are also able to shoot honey projectiles that deal 20 damage (35 in expert mode, plus they shoot faster), that have a 20% chance to give you a "sticky" debuff that makes you slower for 5 seconds (8 seconds in expert mode). While you're fighting the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will shoot Armored Bees at you, which charge into you and deal 15 damage (30 in expert mode). They can swarm you and take you out really fast if not taken care of quickly. When Mecha-Bee's Bee Drones are taken out, it will shoot lasers from it's stinger (the laser is similar to the Last Prism, but it's red) that does 100 damage (150 damage in expert mode) if touched, and will give the On Fire! debuff for 5 seconds (10 in expert mode). It will also dash at you similar to Queen Bee, but faster and for a longer duration. In expert mode, Mecha-Bee will drop honey projectiles as it dashes, and goes even faster. After you get it to 32,000 (42,000 in expert mode) health, Mecha-Bee will summon more Bee Drones, but with one extra this time. After you take out the Bee Drones, Mecha-Bee will turn it's stinger into a gatling gun, and rapidly shoots lots of honey projectiles and Armored Bees. Once you get it to 10,000 (20,000 health in expert mode) health Mecha-Bee will start shooting Beenades and will shoot twice as fast as before, and it will start overheating and smoking. After that, you will win the fight if you can manage to take it out. In expert mode, after it gets to 10,000 health, it's gatling gun will fall off and it will sprout arms, both with stingers (like Beedrill fromPokemon) and shoot lasers out of it that do 60 damage per hit, and it will start dashing around at the speed of sound, kind of teleporting. Once you finish it off, you'll get the treasure bag.
I like most of the other ones but have a few problems with this one
1. The crafting recipe is a bit much maybe get rid of the souls
2. It has more health then golem
3. It does less damage then plantera for the most part

Back
Top Bottom