PS4 Some minor update bugs

ozzcln

Terrarian
First let me say awesome update and due to the size bugs are to be expected so by no means is this a complaint. I either overlooked or just havent seen these listed. Map data for all my worlds blanked. Which I suspect due to the inability to share coverage with others, just putting it out there. One or more players locally utilizing the portal gun and warping fast doesn't quite just stroke out, but has a weird lag that seems to match up with the delayed refresh rate. Like choppy to a beat and more weird than annoying . These next two I have seen one mentioned but not exactly the same. My accomplishments stats fluctuate. Both Gelatin World Tour and Slayer of Worlds values change between worlds but before update they only changed if I defeated something new. Also the values changed from what they were, but once I finished another boss I received the accomplishment but not the trophy.

I would like to add that around the 2 2/2 hour mark seems to be the sweet spot for a game crash. Lag not unbearable but is noticeable especially when attempting to access any of the private storage items: safe, trough, defender forge, and void bag. Only tried in local multi but at times practically impossible to get the game to access those storages. Generally had to put up/recall the void and trough multiple times before it would open. I believe it is tied to how much you have stored as I had near constant issues accessing any of them but mine are about full whereas my nephews were probably 1/4 full and they had far less problems getting into theirs. My case its like it doesn't recognize my input at all but flipside more like just minor input lag for them.

Back
Top Bottom