Items Some New Wing Ideas

Captain_Kreativ

Terrarian
I thought about some new ideas for wings. When i was looking for some wings I should craft the other day, I didn't find anything that looked interesting. So I came up with some ideas.
-Flügel Wings or just Flügel: These wings come from the anime "No Game No Life" and look a little bit like the existing angle wings but placed at the waist and the player has a blue halo over his head. I would put these wings at about the same flight height as the Spectre Wings because for crafting these wings you would need 10 of every soul in the game and 20 Souls of Flight like usual.

-Wyvern Spell: Crafted with a New item dropped from the Wyvern about as rare as the giant Harpie feather, which would be crafted with 20 souls of flight creates this flying spell. when used you get two effects: the first functions like the potion duration in which you cant use the spell for 5 minutes. the second effect would let you fly like a wyvern.

-Flying moon: Dropped by the Moon Lord it works just like your standard wings but has much faster horizontal speed when gliding.

Ideas for changes are welcome!

Last edited:
Over all this seems like a good idea although I'm not so sure about the Dragon wings considering we already have the item betsy's wings.

Back
Top Bottom