Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

Are these ideas good?

• Yes.

Votes: 88 90.7%
  • Needs more work.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Seems amazing, but i have a problem. the thrower things... the rack is okay, but a dev personally said throwing will forever be a Subclass. therefore i don't think it deserves it's own emblem. :(

If a Rhodium coin is made of 100 Platinum Coins, it deserves more than 500 damage. Probably between 2,000-5,000,000,000 since it's so rare.

If a Rhodium coin is made of 100 Platinum Coins, it deserves more than 500 damage. Probably between 2,000-5,000,000,000 since it's so rare.
Or, you can add more enemies which drop 40+ Gold coins, which is better, than changing damage to extreme values

Or, you can add more enemies which drop 40+ Gold coins, which is better, than changing damage to extreme values
If there were enemies which dropped 40+ gold coins, they would either be the Gold Coin Stash Mimic, or extremely rare.
Also, Rhodium doesn't exist in Terraria, so it should be a different material. All coins have ores in Terraria. It could be a Meteorite Coin or something. Maybe a Demonite Coin.

If there were enemies which dropped 40+ gold coins, they would either be the Gold Coin Stash Mimic, or extremely rare.
Also, Rhodium doesn't exist in Terraria, so it should be a different material. All coins have ores in Terraria. It could be a Meteorite Coin or something. Maybe a Demonite Coin.
Hey, Rhodium is like one of the most expensive precious metals, more expensive than platinum, so it's just a logical proposition for the fifth coin, if that ever happens. Any meteorite or other materials are a bad choice for a coin.

Hey, Rhodium is like one of the most expensive precious metals, more expensive than platinum, so it's just a logical proposition for the fifth coin, if that ever happens. Any meteorite or other materials are a bad choice for a coin.
That's why I'm creating a Luminite Coin suggestion right now.

I really like this suggestion! About the SpiK-3 Ball, it sort of made me think that Plantera should drop things like that, too, for her thorny balls. The universal crafting station is a bit too OP, so to water it down, how about adding some rare-ish ores into the crafting recipe? Maybe the pre-HM UCS could have demonite or crimtane, and the near-HM USC can have hellstone. Also, I think the pulley thing should have a mechanical version, like the mechanical minecart. This is a awesome idea, and it would be really fun if this was added to Terraria!

Something just weird happened to me.
It said someone called 'carnivorous death sponge' replied to a comment I posted in this thread.
But when I go to view the comment, it says I don't have permission to view it.

An issue is that in corruption world's the scourge of the corruptor is the only melee biome weapon so in corrupt world's there would be no melee
Biome weapon. And I don't think thrower is a serious class.

Back
Top Bottom