Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

Are these ideas good?

• Yes.

Votes: 88 90.7%
  • Needs more work.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
The Throwing class isnt its own class, its a sub-class part of one big class thats is entirely made to be used simultaneously with the main 3(Mage/Ranger/Warrior), "Thrower" is part of the the Summoner/Thrower Class. Throwing weapons start at the beginning of the game, and end at Queen Bee, Summoner starts at Queen Bee and continues to the End, they are one single class. Thrower doesnt really have a way to be implemented further past Queen Bee and into hard mode, but Summoner CAN be extended to have some bits and peices BEFORE Queen Bee, examples- A Dungeon Sentry summon, A Corruption/Crimson Summon, a Underground/Ice/Desert summon, etc, etc... no point of adding more throwing weapons for hardmode, or a throwing emblem, also, you DO realize that if The SOFTC was turned into a throwing weapon, because you said it was a ... spear??!?, a melee character on a corruption WOULD not have any biome weapons (Vampire Knifes make much more sense as a Throwing Weapon anyway). Boomerangs are Melee Weapons because they are not consumed (Throwing) use ammo (Ranged) or use mana ( Mage and Summoner) they work almost like a flail (Which is obviously justified as a melee weapon) Except instead of a physical chain attaching it to you, its as if the physics of boomerangs themselves act as a "physical chain" to the user, they are swung, they hit, they come back and you repeat, like all other melee weapons. P. S. Melee Characters would be kinda screwed at some parts of the game without Boomerangs ( EoC, The Twins, many parts of battles with some bosses and events)

First off let me say that you have come up with some great ideas very creative
Second may I use some of your ideas in my mod? It probably sounds like I just said the first thing to win you over but I meant it:dryadhappy:

Mind blown

These are some pretty awesome ideas, although as of late Cenx said they won't be expanding the throwing class :(. But you made this post way before that so it's okay I guess.

I think that there should be more NPCs like police officer alien/astronaut after Martian madness and some NPCs need beds in expert mode and some don't like the gun dealer wouldn't the nurse wouldn't the tavernkeep wouldn't the guide wouldn't the police officer wouldn't the the astronaut would but an alien wouldn't I also think that there should be more customization to NPCs

I think that there should be more NPCs like police officer alien/astronaut after Martian madness and some NPCs need beds in expert mode and some don't like the gun dealer wouldn't the nurse wouldn't the tavernkeep wouldn't the guide wouldn't the police officer wouldn't the the astronaut would but an alien wouldn't I also think that there should be more customization to NPCs
Than make a thread about it...

I LOVE these ideas ; especially the lifts, the tracks. the new (crafting) tables (ucs , etc) . and those sprites. gah!!

It think there should also be a scientist after the solar eclipse
Ahem, please, refrain from posting offtop in this thread, if you have your own ideas, then feel free to go and make your own thread for them. This thread is about my ideas, so replies should be either critiques or additions to ideas of main post, not random ideas you have in mind that are not connected with my ideas in any way.

Ahem, please, refrain from posting offtop in this thread, if you have your own ideas, then feel free to go and make your own thread for them. This thread is about my ideas, so replies should be either critiques or additions to ideas of main post, not random ideas you have in mind that are not connected with my ideas in any way.
I know right, why are they commenting their ideas??? o_O

It think there should also be a scientist after the solar eclipse

@hunterdude551

It is possible that you meant for this to be an idea for this suggestion specifically. However, for posting your own ideas, we ask that you create your own Thread detailing your ideas rather than to post your ideas in other member's Threads.

To everyone else, please Report & Move On in the future if there is an issue on Threads. The Thread needs to get back to being on topic.

For my thoughts about the suggestion itself, it has some interesting concepts overall. The idea of a Universal Crafting Station and Rhodium Coins feels like it is great for saving space. Even though in the average playthrough it is difficult to get 999 plat. coins the idea of having 1,000 plat. compressed into a single coin sounds interesting. The level of detail put into the ideas here is interesting.

Okay.....

I NEED THE PALADIN ARMOR. I would love being a paladin, as I have a somewhat decent imagination and role play a lot.

Few other things, the Plantera mount... is it a mount or hook? Like, official, would it fit in hook slot or mount? If it’s a hook, take away the damage part. For the paladins armor, maybe have decreased amount of damage from Paladins, as you are one of them? Overall, great suggestion(s).

It is in fact a mount.

Better not do that.

Thanks!
Ok. Scary, the thought of a hook damaging. Being able to avoid something AND do damage, no thanks. Lol ;)
[doublepost=1511204045,1511203837][/doublepost]
It is in fact a mount.

Better not do that.

Thanks!
And for the decreased damage part, how about in PvP with the Paladin's Hammer? Like maybe 1-5% decreased? As a set bonus.

all of your Ideas are nice @Sergo, even though paladin armours are not original. but also there is the comparison of my rhodium bars and your coins:
72e8e7575b.gif
(coins),
192579-5ef89984b332c90a914ad0e296026553.jpg
(bars from my 3rd alt metals suggestion)

I just noticed something. With the Rhodium coins, you said it was 100 platinum coins. With all other coins, the max stack is 100, but not Platinum. And making Rhodium coins not be the max stack for Platinum is wrong in my opinion. You could, in theory, make the Rhodium coins make 9 when crafted with 999 and have 99 leftover Platinum coins.

I just noticed something. With the Rhodium coins, you said it was 100 platinum coins. With all other coins, the max stack is 100, but not Platinum. And making Rhodium coins not be the max stack for Platinum is wrong in my opinion. You could, in theory, make the Rhodium coins make 9 when crafted with 999 and have 99 leftover Platinum coins.
Did you ever think about the possibility that maybe the max stack for all the smaller coins is 100 since that's when they're usually transformed into the next bigger coin (and not the other way round), and that this restriction doesn't apply to plat coins, since they aren't transformed into anything bigger? If there were to be a bigger coin, plat coins would probably be limited to stack to 100 as well.

Back
Top Bottom