Mobile Some of the cloud saved characters and worlds r gone.

Koissant

Terrarian
So,recently my terraria cloud saves are gone. I don't know why and how but it just gone. Oh and the game service
Achievements and leaderboards are not working.
The game service thing doesn't really make the game unplayable,but im just concerned that my phone/the game is broken.the locals are fine,but some cloud save dissapear just like that.

So,recently my terraria cloud saves are gone. I don't know why and how but it just gone. Oh and the game service
Achievements and leaderboards are not working.
The game service thing doesn't really make the game unplayable,but im just concerned that my phone/the game is broken.the locals are fine,but some cloud save dissapear just like that.
Hi @Heavytrails, are you playing on iOS or Android? What is the model of your device?

I play on android,sorry for the late reply.
Hi @Heavytrails, here are some things to try...
  • Make sure that you are logged in to the correct cloud id. It's something that is simple, but that can be overlooked easily. Just doublecheck.
  • Log out of google drive, then log back in.
  • In the game, go to the screen that should have your cloud save slots, if they aren’t there, go back to the main menu, then go to the cloud screen again. Do this slowly, don’t move fast through the menus. And let it sit on the screen where it should show you your saves for awhile before going back to main menu. Sometimes going back and forth can pop them to come up. But go slowly.
  • And if that doesn’t work, here’s one last thing to try...Please be careful with this option.
    1. Log into your Google Drive from a computer, and find the Terraria cloud save files.
    2. Select a file, right click and choose View More Options.
    3. And then Manage Versions.
    4. Hopefully it will pop up a list showing all the recent versions of that file.
    5. Remove the most recent version if it shows 0.0 kb (delete it or move it to your desktop).
    6. If the next most recent version also shows 0.0 kb, remove that as well.
    7. Restart your Terraria on your device, give it plenty of time to find the cloud saves.

i think i di all besides the last one and How about the game service problem... I deleted terraria because i thought it was "broken" sure it was still playable,but i felt a bit "incomplete" about the game.
[doublepost=1553174570,1553174550][/doublepost]
I'll the last option a try
If you delete the app it may affect the cloud worlds being accessible (even though it shouldn’t). Give my last option a try, but please be very careful. It may take half an hour or an hour for it to work.

Your cloud saves may be accessible when the new update comes out. There’s no estimate on when the update will release.

Back
Top Bottom