Resolved some one help me

Joker The Hunter

Steampunker
1612471070432.png

:red: facebook, I just want see textures

What is it that you are trying to do?

There is nothing on this forum that requires a FB login, as far as I know.

What is it that you are trying to do?

There is nothing on this forum that requires a FB login, as far as I know.
I know, and that is the why I am saying :red: facebook.
the ful history: the cooler of my pc :red:ed up and it was being fixed, today I have it back and I was gong to see the etxtures because has been a long time since I have looked because of the pc, and the facebook just says "NOP" and that is the history, please help me

What did you click on, exactly? What 'textures' are you trying to look at?

You appear to be using Firefox (as I do), nothing like that ever appears for me, and I have seen no other reports of this.

What did you click on, exactly? What 'textures' are you trying to look at?

You appear to be using Firefox (as I do), nothing like that ever appears for me, and I have seen no other reports of this.
it appears everywhere, the texture is just the forum of textures, it was not even in the released or work-in-progress

You mean, like here?

1612472585058.png

I know of no reason you would be prompted to login to Facebook from this forum like that, that's not our doing.

Perhaps look at the shortcut you use to launch Firefox, perhaps something got added to command line for that. Or perhaps some browser add-on you have is doing this.

[moving this thread to a more appropriate section]

You mean, like here?

View attachment 307056

I know of no reason you would be prompted to login to Facebook from this forum like that, that's not our doing.

Perhaps look at the shortcut you use to launch Firefox, perhaps something got added to command line for that. Or perhaps some browser add-on you have is doing this.

[moving this thread to a more appropriate section]
1612473221532.png

apears that is on the firefox or my pc, I leaved my acount and cotinues as apears on the screenshot

Does that prompt appear on other sites as well?

Do you have another browser to try (Chrome, Edge, etc.)?

edit: Can you run a virus scan on your computer? I would advise not clicking on those 'Log In' or 'Create New Account' buttons, in case it is some sort of malware.

Is that appearing on any other sites, or just ours? Also could you right click the facebook popup and click inspect element, then screenshot the code that appears?

That's great! Would you mind letting us know how, in case someone else has the same issue?
you said about other browser so I was going to download other to test and I remembered that I forgot to update the firefox so I was going to update and appeared one recommendation that was the extension facebook container that protect you from facebook invasion of privacity... and saying now I rebember that I forgot again to update firefox...

Back
Top Bottom