Game Mechanics Some Portal Gun suggestions

NooblordDennis

Headless Horseman
The Portal Gun is amazing but it has its flaws.I suggest if you want to get rid of your portals you click the scrollwheel.And please for the love of Moonlord make it so that when you click on items-beds/chests/doors DO NOT fire a portal.
These additions would make me and many map creators happy!

I would suggest to use a better key than a scrollwheel to shut the portals down, as far as I know many "mouses" don't even have the click scroll feature at all. I say it'd be better like the "p" key for portal to shut them down.

I fund the second idea alright to be honest, a sim,e solution would be NOT to select the Portal Gun while
clicking these items, but I guess nobody really have the time for that, so I may as well support this idea.

I think projectiles and weapons should also be able to go through portals and they should be able to be used at a longer distance. It would also be nice if moon lord only dropped it 100% the first time then lower it's drop rate to 11% like the other items.

Just unequip your portal gun when you're at home, easy as that. But I like the scrollwheel to remove portals, but another key should be used, imo. Somewhere along the lines of +p.

Back
Top Bottom