• Some are good, Some are not.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nah, that sucks dude...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chocosta

Paladin
Bonswar, everyone !
As the title says, i'd like to have some thing the chat needs.

This one is important :
If I had made a mistake in my sentence, I would be forced to delete every SINGLE letters before this mistake, so think about a guys making a 20-minutes text and figuring out one lil' mistake at the BEGINNING of this text ! I'm sure you know what I wanna have added : the ability to correct the text without having to delete it almost entirely.

Next improvement :
Changing the color of the text could be cool, with some paint or special dye, Don't you think so ? That's a pure cosmetic feature but why not ?

Another :
Text SIZE because it's useless so necessary :)

Maybe something you can like :
I don't if that's the english for what I wanna say... hmmm...
Text Policy. Same as above : useless so necessary !

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think about these small tweaks

You want a baguette ? or a slime :joy: ?

Last edited:
Such a little 'n' simple ease tweak would make life easier so much! Support! :D

When i used to play around with RPG Maker, there were dialogue options which required you to digit [numberofthecolor] to change the color of the text from there to beyond.
Maybe could be something like this... [blue]This text is [red]Red. (This text is Red.)

The other idea also seems good.

As an addition, maybe even be able to place coordinates of some part of the world on the chat, clicking it would make a new dot appear on the minimap showing the location.

Bonswar, everyone !
As the title says, i'd like to have some thing the chat needs.

This one is important :
If I had made a mistake in my sentence, I would be forced to delete every SINGLE letters before this mistake, so think about a guys making a 20-minutes text and figuring out one lil' mistake at the BEGINNING of this text ! I'm sure you know what I wanna have added : the ability to correct the text without having to delete it almost entirely.

Next improvement :
Changing the color of the text could be cool, with some paint or special dye, Don't you think so ? That's a pure cosmetic feature but why not ?

Another :
Text SIZE because it's useless so necessary :)

Maybe something you can like :
I don't if that's the english for what I wanna say... hmmm...
Text Policy. Same as above : useless so necessary !

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think about these small tweaks

You want a baguette ? or a slime :joy: ?
Why Cant There Just Be An Option To Change The Color Of The Text In The Settings

Back
Top Bottom