Some questions...

Hey all.
I finally got around to installing Terraria recently and I gotta say, 1.4 is a blast so far.
That being said, this thread is me asking everyone in the Terraria community for info regarding various aspects of the game.
My burning curiosities are as follows:

1. Are ideas still able to be submitted to the dev team and if so, where would I go to do so?

2. What's the word on cross-platform play? If there's a forum to check out, would you be so kind as to link it for me? Thanks in advance.

3. Is Journey's End the absolute end, or will there possibly be more in the future?

4. What are your favorite mods and why? I'm looking to expand my experience.

5. I'm not the best architect in the game, however, I've been watching Khaios' tutorials on YouTube and the dude is a MASTER. That being said, I'm looking to expand my knowledge on various ways to build as well as other nifty things I can do in the game. Does anyone have any suggestions of other YouTubers who provide tutorials for different things similar to Khaios?

Thanks all for your time.

Welcome to the forums!

I have some answers, but don't count on me for them being exact.

1. You can suggest ideas in Player Suggestions, go to the channel you want to post ideas to. Make sure to follow the rules.

2. I'm pretty sure cross-platform play will be available when every platform (that still gets updates) gets the very final update, but I'm not completely sure.

3. Journey's End is the final big update according to the devs.

4. My personal favorite mods are Calamity for playthroughs, Cheat Sheet and HERO's Mod for basically creative mode, and the mod that I'm working on, which is in my signature if you want to check it out.

5. I believe FuryForged ( @Fury ) has a few tutorials, but I don't know for certain. He plays a lot of mods though, so he can probably answer #4 pretty easily for ya. I don't really watch any other Terraria builders besides Khaios though.

Welcome to the forums!

I have some answers, but don't count on me for them being exact.

1. You can suggest ideas in Player Suggestions, go to the channel you want to post ideas to. Make sure to follow the rules.

2. I'm pretty sure cross-platform play will be available when every platform (that still gets updates) gets the very final update, but I'm not completely sure.

3. Journey's End is the final big update according to the devs.

4. My personal favorite mods are Calamity for playthroughs, Cheat Sheet and HERO's Mod for basically creative mode, and the mod that I'm working on, which is in my signature if you want to check it out.

5. I believe FuryForged ( @Fury ) has a few tutorials, but I don't know for certain. He plays a lot of mods though, so he can probably answer #4 pretty easily for ya. I don't really watch any other Terraria builders besides Khaios though.

Thanks for the feedback. I shall look into all of this. 😁

Hold on, you've been here since 2015 huh? How active are you on the forums?

Let's say "active" would be a gross overstatement.
I haven't played in a while as I didn't have a PC that could run the game properly and I grew bored waiting for 1.3 on the mobile version.
I only recently picked the game back up.

Hello, how can i create mobile terraria server from the pc
Hi @DanteGHMG - it seems you're new here so I will explain a little how we expect posts to work on this forum.
All responses in a thread should be related to the original topic. If there's no relevant thread, you can make your own for that topic, assuming it follows the forum rules of course.

For support with your issue, you should make a thread here: Mobile Technical Support

Back
Top Bottom