PC Some requests for 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardog

Terrarian
First of all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a lategame flail. And no, Flairon and Golem Fist don't count. I don't know why people think of them as flails, they're pretty much their own category. Us Flail enthusiasts haven't got a "proper" flail since the Flower Pow :/

Second, sorry if this has already been suggested, but I have an idea for reducing the Wall of Flesh grind. After a Mechanical boss has been defeated in a world, WoF's loot should consist only of emblems.

I'm sure that we'll be getting a flail of some sort; there's no way they could just forget about it.
As for the Wall of Flesh grind, I'm not so sure. I rather enjoy fighting the Wall multiple times within a matter of minutes. It makes me feel powerful since he was such a challenge the first time around.

What if you defeated the skeletron prime with a phoenix blaster but you wanted to have a clockwork assault rifle for the twins?

Well my thought process was that if you've beaten a mechanical boss there are better options. Besides you could farm the WoF beforehand

But what if skeletron prime spawns the first day of hardmode? You get lucky, but you realize the one thing that you need without totally changing your armor and accessories. There isn't one thing you can do in this game that will purposefully instantly destroy your chances of getting an item.

First of all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a lategame flail.
You're not wrong.
And no, Flairon and Golem Fist don't count. I don't know why people think of them as flails, they're pretty much their own category.
No comment.
Us Flail enthusiasts haven't got a "proper" flail since the Flower Pow :/
No comment.

Second, sorry if this has already been suggested, but I have an idea for reducing the Wall of Flesh grind. After a Mechanical boss has been defeated in a world, WoF's loot should consist only of emblems.
No, no, no.
What if you really want that clockwork assault rifle?
Or the mask?
A better idea would just to increase the emblem drop rates from 16.67% to 33.33%/25%(assuming there is a summoner emblem) and leave the other stuff alone. Just taking it away won't increase the chances, it just makes the grind even less worth it.

Good point Char I didn't think of that. I still think it would be better than what it is currently, but there may be a better solution.

Stooge: the mask is separate from the other drops of course. And summoner already have an emblem later in the game. I suppose your right though. Probaby the best thing to do is just remove the RNG altogether by making Wof drop a crafting material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom