Mobile Some stuff that needs changing.

Crooke

Skeletron Prime
During my current play through with ranger, I found some stuff that I really wish Devs had done something about it.

Bullets takes too long to buy! (Please kill me... Vinnie: Don't kill me! Kill him!)
Comparison: PC version:1 stack of musket balls takes 5 second Max.
Mobile version:1 stack of musket balls takes 5 minutes minimum.

Background is far too hard to be destroyed by hammers...

When is the accessory dye slot gonna be available.. ;-;

I know that feel man. -_-All of them. Also, Vanity accessories slots. We have access to most of them, but when we do, it just takes up an extra functioning accessory slot...

Also, I want Expert Mode to come. I've been in 1.2.4 for too long!! (who's gonna sprite the three other treasure bags tho? I can help).

Also the fact that some dyes also don't work. And as if getting the rainbow dye in one world (more even) is hard enough. (I don't do cross-map jumping).

Also, choosing the hazard.

And much more....

Will all be resolved this year.... :rslime:

Dear Dev, please add infinite musket bag and infinite arrow bag ASAP, like in the next bug fixing update or something,like seriously, IT IS SUPER FRUSTRATING TO WAIT FOR THE BULLET!

Yeah, also I like the idea for "smart cursor" into mobile, (as in change three block wide hellavator into two block wide hellavators, like the pc version). Also kinda like when you hold onto/toggle something (like a button). Great idea isn't it? Also considering automatic wall placement.

And the freaking Grand Design. That is a must.

Back
Top Bottom