Other Art Some stupid art I made

Greetings, would it be possible to do Order-Sol from Guilty Gear?
eMBP8Bs.png
You can leave out the sword if you want.

I'm starting to see your work pop up on the forums, and I'm liking it! Can I have a Bisharp? My collection of arts could use some more of the guy.
Greetings, would it be possible to do Order-Sol from Guilty Gear?
-snip-
You can leave out the sword if you want.

Alright, I'll try to do these and not fail horribly!

Question:

Are you able to do my request again, but 2048x1152?

Sadly, probably not. For I use Miiverse exclusively and cannot change the resolution of images. Sorry...

Mmmmmnh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How about a Gemshard Dragon?
Reference ---->
kce9.png

And yes, a square photo.

who's Pembroke, dare i ask?

also sorry to the people with requests, garnering motivation to do anything other than silly doodles has been a :red:.
Pembroke is a sorta popular webcomic artist. He obviously draws Mimigas, and he uses them
on his "Secret Project" as he calls it. If you search "Pembroke Deviantart" Or "Femmegasm comic" you'll see
some of his work. (Believe me Femmegasm is not what it seems, just don't read the comic if your disgusted by minor suggestive themes, the comic has a few vulgar jokes)

I knew I recognized that style. I spent more hours on flipnote hatena than on any DSi game. That was an amazing community. Never made anything, but hatena inspired me a lot.
agreed, i :red:in loved Hatena.

...please tell me you know what Sudomemo is.

Back
Top Bottom