NPCs & Enemies Some suggestions that will add some abstraction.

perzy

Terrarian
I want to say this,I am a student 3rd course and I like to play Terraria,I use it as a way to relax and enjoy a different atmosphere than the harsh stressful reality of ones daily obstacles.However,I am a man from the previous century and there were some hits back then,creations that shook our world,the people back then enjoyed and still love World of Warcraft ,at theater Lord of the rings.And all I want to say is that this game has a future if you elaborate more on the fantasy area.
All I'm saying is that,you can do something that's nostalgic,but not exactly the same like those fantasy,old and gold brilliant pieces of art.You can elaborate on the ideas of both of them.People need this thrill of fighting orcs and having to craft mythical elven armors and weapons that have legendary names,people need the mystery of whats out there more at the wild,what if those trees we are cutting have a protector,Ents?Well,you can go even further,let your dreams float,friends and we expect the best of this one ! Cheers !

I think you need to elaborate more because I'm not convinced. There's no reason the game needs to be fantasy themed when it already has a lovecraftian horror theme. There are plenty of enjoyable games that aren't fantasies. Also, the game has been very successful and is about to have its last update, so I'm not sure where the "this game has a future if you elaborate more on the fantasy area" is coming from.

I think you need to elaborate more because I'm not convinced. There's no reason the game needs to be fantasy themed when it already has a lovecraftian horror theme. There are plenty of enjoyable games that aren't fantasies. Also, the game has been very successful and is about to have its last update, so I'm not sure where the "this game has a future if you elaborate more on the fantasy area" is coming from.
I am saying that we have a hell with wall of flesh,why not a heaven with some biome and a boss with corresponding loot. If the devs add more possibilities it would just be the thing it needs,because when u kill the moon lord u really have nothing to do...If we had some more biomes with more bosses and invasions it would do the trick because the wings and mounts can take us up,and its sad that theres nothing,not a heaven biome,not a space biome,yet we have aliens...
This is where the quote "this game has a future if you elaborate more on the fantasy area" is coming from.

There.. There is a space biome. That's where the floating islands are. The closest thing to heaven is the hallow biome.

For now, if you want more bosses, invasions, wings, mounts, just try modding the game, search up tModLoader, install it, and mod away. My recommendation for post game content is calamity, but thorium has loads of post game content too.(by post game, I mean post moon lord.)

Back
Top Bottom