Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 2nd yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2nd no

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
It's much easier on some sort of tablet like an iPad or such, but it's still wonky at times. I don't how the controls could really be changed though
I think they did a decent job with controls. To your original idea, I think increased spawn rates wouldn't be as good as increased enemy damage/health and increased drop rates.

I think they did a decent job with controls. To your original idea, I think increased spawn rates wouldn't be as good as increased enemy damage/health and increased drop rates.
Why not? That's how they are on the PC (more spawn rate), and as bad as mobile is, I don't think it would be good to add more health/damage, especially since you can't really attack whilst flying

Why not? That's how they are on the PC (more spawn rate), and as bad as mobile is, I don't think it would be good to add more health/damage, especially since you can't really attack whilst flying
Some devices may not be able to handle increased spawn rates, because they aren't as powerful as a PC.

If you don't want the hotbar slots to be smaller,why did you say you want them to be smaller?
What does that have to do with making characters?

For moon bosses. Pumpking will go down in seconds, and on mobile once the boss is killed everything is quicker
For moon bosses. Pumpking will go down in seconds, and on mobile once the boss is killed everything is quicker
Wait are you saying to use egg cannon on the pumpkins??
[DOUBLEPOST=1428123604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait are you saying to use egg cannon on the pumpkins??
Bunny?

This might be open to abuse if you can simply go into the options menu and change it. For example if someone is trying to get broken hero swords they will have the nights and days short until the solar eclipse. Or if you are not good in combat you could lengthen day and shorten nights to allow for partially skipping nights.

That being said I am not against the idea. I suggest that the lengthened day/night cycles is an option at world creation.

I think the same can be said about the increased spawn rates for events.
I personally would rather have it be an option in the game menu, or even simply plugging souls into something. For those of us with overdeveloped 1.0.6 creation worlds, we'd rather not lose our self-sufficent, automated, controlled worlds.
I've got a source of everything save keymolds and a controlled pearlsand desert, and I'm working on those at main world

Last edited:
So in mobile, doing a moon event or just farming for items is stupid difficult. Why? Because the spawn rate is so low. Now, I understand that some mobile systems can't handle it. But some can. Some mobile devices are better than some PCs. I propose a button for better spawn rates.
PC and console players, please don't answer with logic having to do with those systems. Thank you.

You should also have an option for day night to be longer as well in case you want it to be sped up
That's all I've got for now, but I may add more
Sorry to temporarily hijack this thread, but to add on to your original post, here's this. Feel free to post it in your op
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-potential-fix-to-the-shortened-diurnal-cycle-lowered-spawnrate.15114/
I suppose there could be a bar in options with the diurnal/spawn material. Perhaps the cycle can only be changed around dawn or dusk, barring event occurrence, which will allow for full selection regardless of time.

Sorry to temporarily hijack this thread, but to add on to your original post, here's this. Feel free to post it in your op
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-potential-fix-to-the-shortened-diurnal-cycle-lowered-spawnrate.15114/
I suppose there could be a bar in options with the diurnal/spawn material. Perhaps the cycle can only be changed around dawn or dusk, barring event occurrence, which will allow for full selection regardless of time.
I've already read it, but thank you for shameless self advertisement

Back
Top Bottom