Mobile Something making the game too hard

UnlistedTiger90

Terrarian
I’ve been playing terraria mobile since November 2014 but now you NEED to double tap up to jump, so i think there should be a setting where you tap up once to jump instead of twice.

I’ve been playing terraria mobile since November 2014 but now you NEED to double tap up to jump, so i think there should be a setting where you tap up once to jump instead of twice.
Hi @UnlistedTiger90, I myself found the new controls to be difficult at first. Now after having been playing for awhile I think they are immensely better than the old controls. It did take me more than just a few hours to get used to the new controls, but I’m so glad that I pushed through because, in my opinion, they add to the real Terraria experience.

However, the developers are listening to all feedback. In the next patch there will be an option to go back to the original up-jump and go back to having all weapons be autoswing. More info here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes

I’m getting super mad I just spent 7 hours grinding moon look on mobile and got so much loot and then my phone died and then when I got back on my terraria all of my weapons were gone such as last prism and the solar eruption and more
[doublepost=1567291623,1567291606][/doublepost]If I don’t get them back I’m gonna delete the game

Back
Top Bottom