Xbox 360 Something Weird Happened With One Of My Terraria (Xbox 360) Characters

Wavy Shell

Terrarian
One day when i got onto Terraria on the Xbox 360, i hadn't gotten past EoW /Brain at all yet, i found out that one of my Characters had gained a Quick Picksaw, A Legendary Horseman's Blade, and Ghost Wings over night. We had no hardmode worlds and this character only had like wooden armor apart from that, nobody in my family cares about or has even played Terraria exept my Brother who i play with. As far as i know there is no explanation for this other than magic, so could anyone help me out on this?

I'm afraid that's impossible unless your brother did something, and its not magic, and saying it's hacking would be quite a leap to go so, can I have more details? Were the items in a chest? If not, Where were they in your inventory? When was the character made?

me and my brother were both noobs at the time, and we only played together on the same world, and they were in the inventory. And well obviously its not magic :p. The character was made a few days prier, but i dont even play console Terraria much anymore so it doesn't REALLY matter, i AM still confused on it.

me and my brother were both noobs at the time, and we only played together on the same world, and they were in the inventory. And well obviously its not magic :p. The character was made a few days prier.
Did you start playing when 1.2 came out a few years ago, and messed with a piggy bank?

Is your brother at the same level at you? If he is, then it probably was a glitch or something (idk) but if he's defeated Golem, he probably gave you a present. :)

me and my brother were both noobs at the time, and we only played together on the same world, and they were in the inventory. And well obviously its not magic :p. The character was made a few days prier, but i dont even play console Terraria much anymore so it doesn't REALLY matter, i AM still confused on it.
Did you start playing when 1.2 came out a few years ago, and messed with a piggy bank?
nope, we had only started playing a month or so ago, and the character was new from then.
[doublepost=1500874081,1500874011][/doublepost]
If your brother played online with a stranger they may have gifted him items.
he never played with anybody online, as none of our friends (Xbox friends) had Terraria, and he doesnt really play with stangers
[doublepost=1500874183][/doublepost]
Is your brother at the same level at you? If he is, then it probably was a glitch or something (idk) but if he's defeated Golem, he probably gave you a present. :)
yep, at the time we never played when the other person wasnt there, and we had no hardmode worlds

Back
Top Bottom