Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

Just wanted to share a quick update on stuff the team has been doing. As we mentioned before, we are doing some Steam Deck optimization-focused stuff, and that work is going quite well...

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? Well, about that... oh, wait, sorry, wrong game! Carry on, nothing to see here...
Nice:)

Just wanted to share a quick update on stuff the team has been doing. As we mentioned before, we are doing some Steam Deck optimization-focused stuff, and that work is going quite well...

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? Well, about that... oh, wait, sorry, wrong game! Carry on, nothing to see here...
Nice

Just gonna say, yall terrarians are lucky, deerclops is going to be a breeze for yall compared to the folks on the constant!

All we've got to help us out against Deerclops in winter is a ham bat, a walking cane, cactus flesh and some kiting skill.

I got a question Loki are u guys ever going to plan to make a 1.5 or is 1.4 the end of terraria

that completely off the topic of what I was just saying because you have nothing to back up your argument on that topic so you change to that? Pathetic. Also might I add that I meant I would rather have all this update stuff then the features of parity that’s like cross play.

what are you even talking about?

it's NOT completely off the topic... you said you'd rather have this new content than parity... you DO know "parity" means having ALL the updates on your platform, right?

meaning, without parity, you wouldn't even get THIS content, if you play on anything other than PC, which it sounds like you do, according to the concern over mobile.

you don't even have any idea what you're saying, and because of that, you're assuming i changed the subject and are calling me pathetic. %-_-

maybe think before you speak, it tends to make you sound less silly.

what are you even talking about?

it's NOT completely off the topic... you said you'd rather have this new content than parity... you DO know "parity" means having ALL the updates on your platform, right?

meaning, without parity, you wouldn't even get THIS content, if you play on anything other than PC, which it sounds like you do, according to the concern over mobile.

you don't even have any idea what you're saying, and because of that, you're assuming i changed the subject and are calling me pathetic. %-_-

maybe think before you speak, it tends to make you sound less silly.
what I meant was I’d rather I’d have the fun updates then be able to play together cross play
also I’m not apologising

Aaaaaannnd reported
I warned you a while ago not to continue
and now
it is in the hands of a mod
I hope it's Unit One
And I hope that they show no mercy.
Have fun Unit One, if it is you that gets to deal with studios.
Have fun : )

And studios
you may never see this
because of your 'break' from the forums
because people 'pissed you off'?
yeah right
sure studios
go ahead and believe that

Anyways, back to normal talk about the upcoming update!
That I wont be able to play...yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom