Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you had to join in and make even more annoyed so the argument continuea further you :red: so shut up I don’t care the argument ended ages ago so you can leave now
Unacceptable. Talking like this to other members isn’t okay here @NO MORE STUDIOS - I will get back with you privately after discussing this with other forum staff members.

Aaaaaannnd reported
I warned you a while ago not to continue
and now
it is in the hands of a mod
I hope it's Unit One
And I hope that they show no mercy.
Have fun Unit One, if it is you that gets to deal with studios.
Have fun : )

And studios
you may never see this
because of your 'break' from the forums
because people 'pissed you off'?
yeah right
sure studios
go ahead and believe that

Anyways, back to normal talk about the upcoming update!
That I wont be able to play...yet...
Don’t do this @TerrariaOn3DS. It’s not nice. Just report and move on. Fanning the flames only makes it worse.

Thank you to those that ignored this and continued to keep the thread on topic. <3 You guys are champions. :D

Unacceptable. Talking like this to other members isn’t okay here @NO MORE STUDIOS - I will get back with you privately after discussing this with other forum staff members.

Don’t do this @TerrariaOn3DS. It’s not nice. Just report and move on. Fanning the flames only makes it worse.

Thank you to those that ignored this and continued to keep the thread on topic. <3 You guys are champions. :D
Ok fair enough I won’t fan the flames of the argument as long as it’s a way Not be angry

Last edited:
And here I thought I was safe from the world of Terraria just sitting in my little (modded) corner of the constant. Just peacefully living my life here as a budding chef along with my glommer buddy and little glomglom.

20211024130557_1.jpg

20211024130630_1.jpg

I guess the past comes back to haunt, I better hurry and beat toadstool before the creatures of Terraria itself come pouring in on my little isolated archipelago!

(Pardon the post, but I feel my recent playings of DST are more relevant now that Terraria and DST are getting a crossover.)

And here I thought I was safe from the world of Terraria just sitting in my little (modded) corner of the constant. Just peacefully living my life here as a budding chef along with my glommer buddy and little glomglom.

View attachment 345124
View attachment 345125

I guess the past comes back to haunt, I better hurry and beat toadstool before the creatures of Terraria itself come pouring in on my little isolated archipelago!

(Pardon the post, but I feel my recent playings of DST are more relevant now that Terraria and DST are getting a crossover.)
thats some nice stuff ya got there
be a shame if I just
led a Bearger over there

View attachment 345124
View attachment 345125

Hey, Nice base! And you have no reason to be sorry for posting, that’s like being sorry for playing something taht’s not terraria.

View attachment 345124
View attachment 345125

Hey, is that Wendy you are playing as?

Don't starve has enough creepy creatures in it, now that I know the flipping Eye of Cthulu is gonna be breathing down the back of my neck, I'm even more scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom