Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

Just wanted to share a quick update on stuff the team has been doing. As we mentioned before, we are doing some Steam Deck optimization-focused stuff, and that work is going quite well...

Eye Teaser.gif

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? Well, about that... oh, wait, sorry, wrong game! Carry on, nothing to see here...

Last edited:
Hm... now I know we are only seeing one side of the cross over here butttttt new event like Old Ones Army in the future perhaps??

Just wanted to share a quick update on stuff the team has been doing. As we mentioned before, we are doing some Steam Deck optimization-focused stuff, and that work is going quite well...

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? Well, about that... oh, wait, sorry, wrong game! Carry on, nothing to see here...
Nice. Now you can finish the ocean biome.

From Don't Starve Together forums
Deerclops in Terraria

Attachments

• TXDeerclops.thumb.gif.df678a6a3c7e46c38f4c8637a50866c0.gif
    TXDeerclops.thumb.gif.df678a6a3c7e46c38f4c8637a50866c0.gif
    9.6 MB · Views: 6,244

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? We
I'm excited!!! I hope it's a crossover from both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom