Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? It’s my opinion and if millions of people think differently that’s not my :red:ing problem

it's also just odd that you don't care about parity when you were going on about being sad that the update for mobile is gonna be so far off.

if you care about mobile, why say you don't care about parity?

you're basically saying you don't want mobile to be caught up.

it's also just odd that you don't care about parity when you were going on about being sad that the update for mobile is gonna be so far off.

if you care about mobile, why say you don't care about parity?

you're basically saying you don't want mobile to be caught up.
that completely off the topic of what I was just saying because you have nothing to back up your argument on that topic so you change to that? Pathetic. Also might I add that I meant I would rather have all this update stuff then the features of parity that’s like cross play.

Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

Just wanted to share a quick update on stuff the team has been doing. As we mentioned before, we are doing some Steam Deck optimization-focused stuff, and that work is going quite well...

...beyond that, you know how we always say that we are done adding content to Terraria? Well, about that... oh, wait, sorry, wrong game! Carry on, nothing to see here...
YOOOOOOO LETSSS GOOO. I LOVE DONT STARVE

so... this means we have to wait even longer for the parity update, basically?

Who said that? I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Don't always assume the worst. :)

Crossplay is never a guarantee, but we shall see once parity is here.

Re: "is this 1.5"?

A 1.X update is a MAJOR update - historically meaning substantial impacts on core game progression, major new features, game modes, and whatnot. Folks expecting this to be a 1.X are getting WAY ahead of themselves. :p

Who said that? I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Don't always assume the worst. :)

Crossplay is never a guarantee, but we shall see once parity is here.

Re: "is this 1.5"?

A 1.X update is a MAJOR update - historically meaning substantial impacts on core game progression, major new features, game modes, and whatnot. Folks expecting this to be a 1.X are getting WAY ahead of themselves. :p
That doesn’t sound like a no necessarily to 1.5…

*intense suspicion*

A 1.X update is a MAJOR update - historically meaning substantial impacts on core game progression, major new features, game modes, and whatnot. Folks expecting this to be a 1.X are getting WAY ahead of themselves.
This is why most of my suggestions are small in scope or grounded in items/item types that already exist. I'm sure at this point the team has already added most of what they want to add with this, but it can never hurt to try.

im hoping that with the update any accessory can be put into vanity slots for the quick swap again (that or there were talks about a possible quick swap bar back in ye olde feedback thread). new boss is always hype though, especially one as iconic as the deerclops (does it count as iconic? i think it does).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom