Music Pack Songs from music packs don't seem to loop?

Yeast

Terrarian
After messing around a little bit with music packs they don't seem to loop while in mp3/wav format.
Am I doing something wrong?

** by music packs i meant to say the individual songs do not loop after finishing

Last edited:
@Yeast I'm unable to reproduce this on my end, but it could be file specific. (As in, something is odd with the music files that causes an error, which we have not previously encountered before)

Could you zip up a couple of tracks that you experienced this with and attach them to the post? I'd like to download and try them.

@Yeast I'm unable to reproduce this on my end, but it could be file specific. (As in, something is odd with the music files that causes an error, which we have not previously encountered before)

Could you zip up a couple of tracks that you experienced this with and attach them to the post? I'd like to download and try them.
Sorry for the slow response,

the original sound file with issues was the one replacing the windy day ambience (as a joke with friends. the short length could be an issue?). The others, after noticing this the issues with the first, were downloaded from this community workshop pack (some attached).
(specifically I tried it with The Eye of Cthulhu when it did not loop.)

Attachments

• Problematic.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 74
@Yeast I'm not done investigating, but it looks like there is a bug where MP3s specifically (not the other file types) are not looping. That would cover your track, as it is an MP3.

I'm investigating further, and letting Yoraiz0r know. In the mean time, ogg and wav files should work fine . . . every one I tested appears to be okay.

@Yeast I'm not done investigating, but it looks like there is a bug where MP3s specifically (not the other file types) are not looping. That would cover your track, as it is an MP3.

I'm investigating further, and letting Yoraiz0r know. In the mean time, ogg and wav files should work fine . . . every one I tested appears to be okay.
Ok! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom