OOC Sonic The Hedgehog RP Planning *DEAD*

RTree

Plantera
Hello there, it is I, that one guy who draws, I’m gonna try start a Sonic RP :) I don’t really know how to make rp’s so I’ll start with the rules:
1. no god mode
2. no toxic stuff
3. (this is a suggestion) if your in a disagreement with someone maybe try compromises or building up your own story that could connect later in the rp, just don’t make it complicated! :D
4. You cannot have the emeralds or any forms right away, its kinda like god mode
5. i have nothing against oc’s so go ahead do you want, and have fun!
oh, and one more thing! If your choosing a character or making an oc I suggest you do stuff like where they live n stuff so that we know where they’re story is set
IC - Sonic The Hedgehog RP

Last edited:
I’ll give a list of all the thing you should have in your oc entry
Name
Skills
Weapons
Backstory (optional)
Where they live
Birth place (optional)
Power (kinda like sonic’s speed or knuckles strength)
also If you want you can draw them!
be free to add anything else if you want just as long as it isn’t offensive or god mode :)

if this doesn't get much interest by the end of the week I might join anyway
Don't really have any sonic OCs though

Thank you so much! i’ll try and explain most of the sonic stuff to u as simple as possible, now I have 2 possible ppl :D

No problem
It would've been useful if I had sonic forces tbh
or any sonic game really
but I don't
and I'm saving up for splatoon 3 already
I already checked my OC lists (I really don't like using canon characters because I'm just not good at it) and there aren't any characters I can port over, so if I join I'll need to spend a while figuring things out

It’s ok, also sonic forces is such a bland game that if (staring at a wall with paint drying on it simulator) was a game it would be better XD

lol
I guess Prayer might work but he's kinda unfinished because I haven't had time to finish him up yet, besides I feel like if I joined it would be a better idea to make a new OC

I should probably make a new Sonic character rather than using myself, since Soul Shurikin and Shadow Sneak
A. Wouldn’t fit for the RP
B. Would probably be broken at the start of the RP
I might make a Greninjoid OC for my character though

Maybe, but I’d certainly prefer Shadow Sneak if it’s allowed (Basically just Shadow Sneak from Greninja’s moveset in Smash Bros), since that’s an ability that Greninjoids have separate from normal frogs.
There’s a ninja chameleon so yeah you can have a shadow sneaking ninja froid (even though it’s op in the game XD)

I really wanna join but I pretty much know nothing about Sonic except for a few random details
This video doesnt cover everything important like characters and powers n such but it covers the story, if you want stuff from the characters ask me and I’ll fill ya in

Back
Top Bottom