OOC Sonic The Hedgehog RP Planning *DEAD*

It just takes you to the wiki
uh
amazing wiki then
1650566281388.png

That looks more like the hyper form
I looked at super knuckles, and since pink is near red and black is near white, I made them white. I looked at Super Sonic's eyes which are red, which is the opposite of green which is normal Sonic's eye colour. The opposite of purple is yellow, so I made the design have yellow eyes. I have updated the design now
1650574728136.png

Name: Ryuki
Race: Greninjoid
Appearance:
62414D20-3DA0-4C5C-9EFD-84DB2D69000C.png

Pretend that the shell-looking thing on the head and fur around the mouth from the original Greninjoid image are on there, since Heroforge doesn’t allow for everything.
Skills: Agile (Not fast like Sonic, but good at dodging in place), has the grip to climb up walls. Can create shurikin and kunai out of water like a Greninja can, but only near water. More often, these weapons are formed from shadows. Can lash out their tongue like a whip and can also grab things with it. Ryuki can just pretty high due to frog genetics.
Weapons: Water/Shadow weapons he creates
Backstory: Was brought to this world through mysterious methods, Sonic X style.
Where they live: I mean, he doesn’t have a registered house, so...
Birth place: Wherever Greninjoids come from.
Power: Shadow Sneak (Either the Smash Bros way with a shadow stretching across the ground or just sinking into their shadow and appearing somewhere else. He can do both, but which one he does is up to me (I’ll describe actions rather than just saying Shadow Sneak)

Name: Ryuki
Race: Greninjoid
Appearance:
View attachment 365608
Pretend that the shell-looking thing on the head and fur around the mouth from the original Greninjoid image are on there, since Heroforge doesn’t allow for everything.
Skills: Agile (Not fast like Sonic, but good at dodging in place), has the grip to climb up walls. Can create shurikin and kunai out of water like a Greninja can, but only near water. More often, these weapons are formed from shadows. Can lash out their tongue like a whip and can also grab things with it. Ryuki can just pretty high due to frog genetics.
Weapons: Water/Shadow weapons he creates
Backstory: Was brought to this world through mysterious methods, Sonic X style.
Where they live: I mean, he doesn’t have a registered house, so...
Birth place: Wherever Greninjoids come from.
Power: Shadow Sneak (Either the Smash Bros way with a shadow stretching across the ground or just sinking into their shadow and appearing somewhere else. He can do both, but which one he does is up to me (I’ll describe actions rather than just saying Shadow Sneak)
Approved

Back
Top Bottom