OOC Sonic The Hedgehog RP Planning *DEAD*

This video doesnt cover everything important like characters and powers n such but it covers the story, if you want stuff from the characters ask me and I’ll fill ya in
so I watched the video, and I think I have a good idea about how the stories are told but I would like to know about things like species and powers

so I watched the video, and I think I have a good idea about how the stories are told but I would like to know about things like species and powers
of course! there are different powers that some characters have, sonic is a male hedgehog so he can go super and use the chaos emeralds like chaos control which Can teleport you but his unique this is running

some species will have better skills than others, (also lets just say any gender or species can go super)
like bats can fly, hedgehog‘s can curl up in balls, and armadillos will be defensive and have strong shells. If you are thinking about a certain species just ask me and I’ll tell you their skills, but you can choose their own power I’ll tell you them in a sec.

some species will have better skills than others, (also lets just say any gender or species can go super)
like bats can fly, hedgehog‘s can curl up in balls, and armadillos will be defensive and have strong shells. If you are thinking about a certain species just ask me and I’ll tell you their skills, but you can choose their own power I’ll tell you them in a sec.
alright,
Maybe it'll be easier for you to say all the species (or at least a good amount of them), then I'll say which ones interest me and you can tell me their abilities

@Elemental 131
Hedgehogs
echidnas
cats
foxes
bats
chameleons
any bug
armadillo
squirrel
Rabbits
crocodiles
wolfs
frogs
theres loads more, if there was a species you were interested in that isn’t here you can have that :)

Powers could be strength, speed, telekenesis, fire, chaos powers (like teleporting and beams but for that u need a chaos emerald or a fake emerald), flying, wispon (a weapon with different powers like hammers, flamethrowers, minions the list goes on) rocket boots, there is loads of other stuff

I'll probably add Prayer somewhere next week after drawing him
And he's likely gonna be the final character I'll add here because none of my other OCs work here

I'm still considering adding Prayer but is it okay if I use a human? If not then I can't use him because of the fact bugs are small which doesn't make sense for Prayer as a character
So if I can't use him I'll have to use Spinni or Kari
And those two have problems that prevent me from using their normal versions (Spinni is heavily based on Squeak Squad Spinni so he smol, Kari is kinda complicated and would need a good reason to take action (like someone getting corrupted by something from my lore))

I'm still considering adding Prayer but is it okay if I use a human? If not then I can't use him because of the fact bugs are small which doesn't make sense for Prayer as a character
So if I can't use him I'll have to use Spinni or Kari
And those two have problems that prevent me from using their normal versions (Spinni is heavily based on Squeak Squad Spinni so he smol, Kari is kinda complicated and would need a good reason to take action (like someone getting corrupted by something from my lore))
Actually bugs in the sonic universe are only a tiny bit smaller then sonic characters they aren’t the actually size of normal bugs here’s an example of a bee, might i also mention that this bee is a child so your could be the normal size of a character
F5CB953A-0474-4EEE-9051-F5D3ECF744F2.png

Actually bugs in the sonic universe are only a tiny bit smaller then sonic characters they aren’t the actually size of normal bugs here’s an example of a bee, might i also mention that this bee is a child so your could be the normal size of a character View attachment 378597
Oh okay then
Though Prayer is a bit taller than an average human his age (he's 19 btw) so idk if it'll work out

Oh okay then
Though Prayer is a bit taller than an average human his age (he's 19 btw) so idk if it'll work out
I meant technically as prayer is from a different universe maybe the differences of this universe also effect them? Like height

Back
Top Bottom