IC Sonic The Hedgehog RP *DEAD*

@Esther @Layn (if u guys are still doing this) yo taiki we have been fighting this robot for like 2 months now Forget it I’ll find The core *RC Leaps up to the chest and punches the metal only managing to dent it*

*RC Tries using the energy in his cuffs to un-stabilise the robots energy supply, it was super effective!*

(I do not have Taiki's text color ready, good thing I have no other characters here and can just use white text instead until I get a chance to yoink the code from my list)
Taiki just watches for now, not sure how to help because I forgot what he currently has aside from magical grappling hook.

funnily enough I was looking at your signature at found it XD Taiki (Hello Kitty OC that I made in the span of less than a day and then yeeted into a sonic rp (don't ask)): #d1aa53

(Np) also here is the skills cuz grapple is the only power Surprising mobility and speed, great at stealth as well. Also knows quite a lot about technology.
(I was just busy putting the description into my document so I can access it more easily (If you consider holding page down for like 5 seconds easy))

Back
Top Bottom