tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

I do not know how words work properly because this mod is amazing.

EDIT: So the Time Lord NPC, are there other conditions that have to be met for it to spawn besides The Doctor being there? If so, what are they?

Last edited:
I do not know how words work properly because this mod is amazing.

EDIT: So the Time Lord NPC, are there other conditions that have to be met for it to spawn besides The Doctor being there? If so, what are they?

Thanks!

Yes, actually (forgot to mention it). The Time Lord spawns if you have a Chameleon Arch or Fob Watch in your inventory, and a free house available.

Thanks!

Yes, actually (forgot to mention it). The Time Lord spawns if you have a Chameleon Arch or Fob Watch in your inventory, and a free house available.
Alright, that explains it. At the time of purchasing the Chameleon Arch I had no open houses and instantly ditched the Fob Watch. He spawned properly once I picked it up again. Excellent work, and one of the greatest non-full-conversion mods I've played for Terraria.

Just out of curiosity, what for? But regardless, if credited, then yes, feel free.

I'm a Doctor Who fan and the sprites are good. I was going to make some myself but I'm a bit lazy and this would save some time. I'll credit you when I do use them. Thanks.

it seems that the Daleks see themselves as being pirates, as they love to spawn in the pirate invasion. The Cyber Controllers seem to behave and not run in alongside the pirates though. As none of those spawn. :p

Transferring it to tModLoader should be easy if you change tAPI references to tModLoader references (among the mod mod files). My coding (and concentration) isn't quite up to that standard though.

Last edited:
Transferring it to tModLoader should be easy if you change tAPI references to tModLoader references (among the mod mod files). My coding (and concentration) isn't quite up to that standard though.
@SonicR you could always transfer the mod to tmodloader

While I probably will ending up transferring the mod to one (or both) of the new modding API's, I'm not sure they've got currently got enough features to make it worthwhile. From what I know, they've just got the basics at the moment. When they're further developed, I'll take another look.

didnt there use to be a gallifrey biome in the old days of this mod?

Yes, there was, but it was extremely buggy (especially in multiplayer), and I'm afraid to say that I don't really have any intention of revisiting it.

While I probably will ending up transferring the mod to one (or both) of the new modding API's, I'm not sure they've got currently got enough features to make it worthwhile. From what I know, they've just got the basics at the moment. When they're further developed, I'll take another look.

Yes, there was, but it was extremely buggy (especially in multiplayer), and I'm afraid to say that I don't really have any intention of revisiting it.

fair enough. i guess we could wait because i know that back in the early days of this mod it had a lot more features

it is now 2016 and terraria 1.3.1 is coming out today, so are ever going to update the mod?
ever since i found this mod i have wanted to play but i cant because it is for older versions :(

it is now 2016 and terraria 1.3.1 is coming out today, so are ever going to update the mod?
ever since i found this mod i have wanted to play but i cant because it is for older versions :(

I'll probably finally get round to updating it once the university semester finishes in just under a month.

Back
Top Bottom