Soul Eater!!!

Soul Eater is the best :red: in the land.

pulling that aside, the last couple of episodes are pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Oh my god, I would kill 99 people and one witch for a reboot of Soul Eater based on the Manga. Soul Eater Not! didn't pique my interest (hence the Not in the title), and I loved the Manga ending far more than the Anime ending (it went on for a lot longer too).

Speaking of which, has anyone else here actually read the Manga? I'd like to discuss it, but we'd obviously have to use spoilers.

Oh my god, I would kill 99 people and one witch for a reboot of Soul Eater based on the Manga. Soul Eater Not! didn't pique my interest (hence the Not in the title), and I loved the Manga ending far more than the Anime ending (it went on for a lot longer too).

Speaking of which, has anyone else here actually read the Manga? I'd like to discuss it, but we'd obviously have to use spoilers.
Um, there's a manga?
OH MY GOSH.
Why do I not know this?

Um, there's a manga?
OH MY GOSH.
Why do I not know this?
Beats me.
The anime is based on the manga, which came first. The two share pretty much the exact storyline, the only major difference being lines due to translation, up until a certain point. The Manga is also about twice as long as the anime, has tons of new characters, and different events happen to existing characters. Only issue I have with it is that the first 10 or so chapters are kinda ugly, but the same exact thing happens in the anime so you don't really need to read them.

Right about the middle of the battle for Brew, things start to change. At first things are kinda the same, but then they split off in completely different paths.

Beats me.
The anime is based on the manga, which came first. The two share pretty much the exact storyline, the only major difference being lines due to translation, up until a certain point. The Manga is also about twice as long as the anime, has tons of new characters, and different events happen to existing characters. Only issue I have with it is that the first 10 or so chapters are kinda ugly, but the same exact thing happens in the anime so you don't really need to read them.

Right about the middle of the battle for Brew, things start to change. At first things are kinda the same, but then they split off in completely different paths.
Okay... is the manga in the USA? I haven't seen it ever...

Back
Top Bottom