Xbox One Soul keys in chest only works with auto pause off

Jedi1josh

Terrarian
Let me first start by saying that having the ability to turn off pause while in single player is asinine. There's zero reasons to have no pause function during single player mode. Having it the default setting is even worse.

Having said that there is a bug where you cannot spawn in a mimic using a soul key if you have auto save turned on. What's really bad about this bug is that you now cannot pause during the mimic fight as turning the pause back on requires you going into the menu while the mimic is attacking you, which is extremely difficult to do. The mimic fight tends to take a long time so I'm left without the ability to pause for a long time.

This really needs fixed. Being able to pause the game isn't something new, games have been doing it since 1975.

hmm.... I play on PS4 with auto pause turned on, and it still works. IDK about Xbox, Although I have a friend who does, so I'll ask him if I can try it out later today.

hmm.... I play on PS4 with auto pause turned on, and it still works. IDK about Xbox, Although I have a friend who does, so I'll ask him if I can try it out later today.

It's possible it's just an Xbox one issue, when it didn't work for me I googled "key of light not working" and got several posts about it, and the fix was to turn off auto pause, which ended up working for me. I just hate turning it of when I'm a single player.

Back
Top Bottom