Weapons & Equip Souls of the Fallen - Spectre Weapons

What do you think?

• Woooo! Late-game craftable magic!

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Awesome! More HM Dungeon-tier spells!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Cool, but some of these are kind of redundant

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Sweet, but we have a few too many uses for ectoplasm already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Ew, we already have weapons that do these things.

• Augh! Ecto grinding is long enough as it is!

• This thread makes me want to file a grievance with you and your family.

• Total voters
Only when the Inferno Fork shoots through walls like the Diabolist's equivalent will I truly be happy.

Until then though, this is pretty cool. I especially like how you balanced some of them going through walls.

Cool very very cool, Can i put it in a mod as i already have some of the suggestions mentioned in it?

like a legit mod ? looks sick i like the spectre stuff so this would be neat as hell
You're in the suggestion forums, not the mod forums. I might consider making it into mod, but I'm busy with other things for the time being.

So, I've been looking through threads, and I really like this idea! I know this is a sleeping thread, but I was wondering if I could use these ideas in my mod! They fit the theme of my mod nicely, and I hope you're okay with me putting them in my mod (and giving credit, of course :) )

So, I've been looking through threads, and I really like this idea! I know this is a sleeping thread, but I was wondering if I could use these ideas in my mod! They fit the theme of my mod nicely, and I hope you're okay with me putting them in my mod (and giving credit, of course :) )
Go for it, kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom