Biomes & Nature Soundtrack choice stays even when leaving your world (party girl music setting)

Z00MM

Official Terrarian
(I’m not sure if this is a bug with my preferred platform (switch) but I will assume it isn’t. I’m playing on switch with the 1.4.3 version)

A minor change that would be nice is for your music/soundtrack selection (Classic or otherworldly) to stay on what you set it to even if you leave the world.

If you’d like an explanation on what I exactly mean, let’s say your in a completely normal world with the classic music. You go to the party girl to switch it to the otherworldly soundtrack. You click the button and the music starts, then later exit your world. When you enter your world again the music will be back to the classic music. I’d like the music to stay what it was when you exited your world. It’s just annoying having to go back to the party girl every time you open your world if you prefer a different soundtrack.

Hope that clears my request up. Would be happy to see it. Happy gaming!

Yes. I need this
Right!? I LOVE the otherworldly soundtrack and I’d love to always have it on without having to run to the party girl every time, lol! Definitely would save us a lot of time in the long run. It’s a very simple change too

How.
How did I not notice this earlier.
HELL YES TO THE YES-TH POWER.
In my current mage run (and likely my next run too once I finish both the ranger and mage runs) I'm challenging myself to use the otherworld music, and I keep forgetting to talk to my party girl to change the music.

How.
How did I not notice this earlier.
HELL YES TO THE YES-TH POWER.
In my current mage run (and likely my next run too once I finish both the ranger and mage runs) I'm challenging myself to use the otherworld music, and I keep forgetting to talk to my party girl to change the music.
Hahahahaha! Ik that feeling. I’ve forgotten simple things like that too. In my current play though, I’m in a drunk world so the otherworldly music is the default soundtrack. So at the moment I don’t have to worry about going to change the music on that play though. Will have to at some point tho, which annoys me…

Thx for replying to my idea! <3

Back
Top Bottom