Soundtrack Vol 4 not downloading to iPhone?

Packerman120203

Spazmatism
I got the volume 4 soundtrack maybe 20 minutes ago off of steam and have been putting it on iTunes on my laptop so I could transfer it to my phone, the first 3 volumes worked fine but the fourth wouldn't download at all. It said that the audio format was not supported, but to my knowledge (and windows file explorer), all 4 volumes are the same format, MPEG Layer 3. I really just wanted to listen to the 1.4 soundtrack when it came out, so, not being able to, kind of sucks. Anyone know a fast audio converter or something else I could try?

Attachments

• terrariamusiclist.jpg
    terrariamusiclist.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 103
  • terrariamusicerror.jpg
    terrariamusicerror.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 107
I'm having the same issue. Haven't quite found an easy fix, but using online conversion websites and uploading the .mp3 files, then converting them back to .mp3 fixes the incompatibility issue.

Just a note: this issue extends to Discord as well, where the files cannot be previewed or listened to until downloaded.

I got the volume 4 soundtrack maybe 20 minutes ago off of steam and have been putting it on iTunes on my laptop so I could transfer it to my phone, the first 3 volumes worked fine but the fourth wouldn't download at all. It said that the audio format was not supported, but to my knowledge (and windows file explorer), all 4 volumes are the same format, MPEG Layer 3. I really just wanted to listen to the 1.4 soundtrack when it came out, so, not being able to, kind of sucks. Anyone know a fast audio converter or something else I could try?
This may have been fixed, are you still experiencing an issue?

Back
Top Bottom