Sprites Space Stuff

Mk, so...

A couple suggestions here.
My first suggestion is to expand space by just a tad bit more, perhaps 150-200 more blocks worth? Just adds more room for my second suggestion.
My second suggestion is to add little mini structures akin to Sky Islands.
UFOs
Capture 2019-09-26 21_00_34.png

They would look something roughly like this, with simple decor, structure, and a chest in the middle containing one of two (might add more later) items.
For the first item you can find in the chests:

Galaxy in a Bottle

Galaxy In A Bottle.png

Tooltip: Allows the holder to double jump
'A galactic warp that will teleport you up quite a distance.'
Rarity:
1569557852191.png

Sell: 2
1569558528641.png
1569558563207.png

So what this item will do is basically the same as what a Rod of Discord would do if you were to teleport around 10 blocks above your head.
The Galaxy in a Bottle would instantly teleport you to a distance of ~10 blocks above the place of double jump.
I feel at least this would make this bottle more unique and not just another double jump.

This teleport would of course let you phase through any blocks under 10 blocks away, however, if you double jump and the area ~10 blocks is full of blocks, you will instead teleport
to the closest safe space to teleport to. For example, if there are 20 blocks of solid blocks above your head and you try to teleport through it, you will instead just teleport under the blocks and boop your
head against them, taking no suffocation damage.

Of course Galaxy in a Bottle can combine with the Shiny Red Balloon to create:

Galaxy in a Balloon

Galaxy In A Balloon.png
GiaBalloon.png

Tooltip: Allows the holder to perform an enhanced double jump
Rarity:
1569809717448.png

Sell: 3
1569558528641.png

What the balloon will do instead of increasing the initial jump is actually increase the teleportation distance from the double jump, lets face it, its more helpful!

and

Purple Horseshoe Balloon

GiaBHorseitem.png
GiaBHorse.png

Tooltip: Allows the holder to perform an enhanced double jump
Negates fall damage

Rarity:
1569809717448.png

Sell: 5
1569558528641.png

Self explanatory.

For my next suggested item:

Rayvolver
Rayvolver.png

Damage: 4
Knockback: 0 (No Knockback)
Critical Chance: 4%
Use Time: 25 (Fast)
Velocity: 10
Tooltip: Changes normal ammunition into deadly high-velocity electrified rounds.
'
Never tell me the odds!'
Rarity:
1569557847140.png

Sell: 25
1569558506732.png

Inflicts Debuff: Electrified
1569558622346.png

Debuff Effect: -16 Health Points per second (on enemies)
Debuff Duration: 1 second

This weapon is self-explanatory, its a gun except it fires high-velocity electric rounds. I'm a sucker for making debuffs something of use in this game :passionate:
This gun will actually pierce through two enemies per shot making it useful even with the no knockback.

And now back to the actual UFO mini-biome structure thing itself:

My suggestion is either one of two things. Have a crashed UFO to replace a Sky Island with a chest, it would literally just be a UFO that has crashed
into the little Sky Island structure, destroying the chest that would've been in it and basically replacing its loot with UFO loot.

The second idea for the placement of the UFO is to expand Space 150-200 and have the structures that look like the little doo-hickey I made (except better ofc) suspended
in Space just hanging around like a higher Sky Island.

Ok so that's it, let me know what ya'll think, I might add more to this suggestion, this is all I could think of so far, an idea I was thinking about but couldn't get to work was to
make an item that lets you travel an infinite amount of time as long as there is less gravity, like Astronaut Jets that only work while in lower gravity.

Last edited:
I like the galaxy in a bottle idea, it's a creative alternate double jump. Would it also be able to be fused with a Red Balloon?

I am not so sure about the rayvolver, but that may just be because I don't like the debuffs as much as you do.

The structures wouldn't really fit though, I don't think that it'd fit with what the beginning of the game looks like, but it'd be fun.

I like the galaxy in a bottle idea, it's a creative alternate double jump. Would it also be able to be fused with a Red Balloon?

I am not so sure about the rayvolver, but that may just be because I don't like the debuffs as much as you do.

The structures wouldn't really fit though, I don't think that it'd fit with what the beginning of the game looks like, but it'd be fun.
Fair, and TBH I forgot the whole red balloon thing whoops! I'll prob add that to the OP in just a moment

Back
Top Bottom