Spaceship - Help and suggestions.

Sarkan

Terrarian
Capture 2017-06-15 17_05_26.png

Well, there it is. This is the first time I made a spaceship on any building game. Spaceship or sci-fy like building whatsoever. The shape was inspired on the battleship from a game I used to play years ago, colled "ogame". Even so, I add my own details and make it more terraria like (I thing). I know its not the big deal, and its very "box shaped" but... I kinda feel proud of it.

I now, it have no fourniture. I really suck on decorating houses. Even more if it is sci-fy fourniture. Thats why I'm here. I want sugestions to decorete it. I wanted to make a storehouse-like room using one of the big rooms. The 2 white room will be nursing room, and I will make an engine room on the back of the ship. Buuut... I'm not really shure how to do it. And what to do with all that free space.

Thats what I want a bit of help and suggestions. Even if someone wants to colaborate or something. Idk.

I'm eager to read your comments.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Well, it's my opinion that it's a pretty good design so far! It could use some work, but- wait. Wait just one second.'o_O That fin, and the main thing in the center, they're far too detailed for Terraria, what did you do- OOOOOH.':eek: That is a very zoomed-out picture of the most detailed spaceship build I have ever seen in this game. Bravo to you good sir, madam, or other, that build is truly amazing!

Thanks you a lot. Muchas gracias.

Well. I spent like 2 o 3 day building it. But Like many other things I have build, I always spent tons of time doing the outside and all, but I never get how to decorate properly. My main base on that world its just a floating castle made out of box-houses... haha...

That is the biggest ship I have ever seen in this game, and it looks beautiful.

Here's a couple suggestions:
White Gemspark Blocks are good for creating fluorescent lights and use Glass Furniture.

Looks ominous
I'd put a laser turret on it with a beam going down since it's obviously invading.

The left side of the spaceship could be a bit more detailed as there is a obvious difference in detail between the left and right side.

The left side of the spaceship could be a bit more detailed as there is a obvious difference in detail between the left and right side.
Maybe because he is still working and he didn't put the details on the left side yet?
[doublepost=1498499572,1498499515][/doublepost]
View attachment 173461
Well, there it is. This is the first time I made a spaceship on any building game. Spaceship or sci-fy like building whatsoever. The shape was inspired on the battleship from a game I used to play years ago, colled "ogame". Even so, I add my own details and make it more terraria like (I thing). I know its not the big deal, and its very "box shaped" but... I kinda feel proud of it.

I now, it have no fourniture. I really suck on decorating houses. Even more if it is sci-fy fourniture. Thats why I'm here. I want sugestions to decorete it. I wanted to make a storehouse-like room using one of the big rooms. The 2 white room will be nursing room, and I will make an engine room on the back of the ship. Buuut... I'm not really shure how to do it. And what to do with all that free space.

Thats what I want a bit of help and suggestions. Even if someone wants to colaborate or something. Idk.

Wow. Looks awesome
Btw, it would be cool if you add a death beam on the bottom

View attachment 173461

If you want, add me as a friend in steam. I'm pretty good at building in terraria and in decorating (I mean furniture) too. So, if you want, I can help you c:
My steam name: Sgt.Archimedesつ^ω^つ
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/george.leontyev

Thanks you all for your replys.

If you want, add me as a friend in steam. I'm pretty good at building in terraria and in decorating (I mean furniture) too. So, if you want, I can help you c:
My steam name: Sgt.Archimedesつ^ω^つ
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/george.leontyev

If have not chek the forums lately (I'm not really a forum guy myself) but, if u want to play sometime, my steam account name is: tuenelfuturo
I would be glad to have someone to play with.

Very awesome build, as far as decorating it, a few tips i can offer since i had to do that with my ship build. You need to decide what rooms your going to build typical ones to go for are Bridge, medical bay, engineering, crew quarters, machine shop, armory, cargo bay, shuttle bay, dining hall. the crew quarters you can just make a typical layout and just duplicate it, with the other ones i would use all sorts of furniture and such to really get a sense that you are in that kind of room. As far as how to decorate it you ca take a look at my build ( link in signature) of my Enterprise E i built which had WAY too many rooms to decorate but you have to get creative with them. There is no set desig nand there are other builds that people have posted so you can look for inspirations from them. Hope this helps and good luck with your ship.

Back
Top Bottom