Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So I've been developing a language pack, and although it doesn't deal with the Spanish localization, I noticed while looking through the localization files that there was something weird about the Spanish version of the Frostburn/Frostbite tooltip:
El 25% del daño sufrido se desviará a otro jugador O está muy caliente o está muy frío… lo que está claro es que DUELE
What caught my eye was that "25%" since none of the other language versions have any numbers in them at all, so I used Google to translate it:
25% of the damage suffered will be diverted to another player Either it is very hot or it is very cold ... what is clear is that it HURTS
Yeah, that's definitely not right. It looks like part of the tooltip for the Paladin's Shield got mashed into the Frostburn/Frostbite tooltip somehow. I checked the other language versions of those tooltips and they all appear to be correct, at least at first glance. Note that it's both the Frostburn and Frostbite tooltips that have this issue, though I don't think you can ever actually see Frostbite's tooltip in the game.

Back
Top Bottom