tModLoader Spark Mod (WIP)

epicsparklez

Terrarian
Bv34MGh.png

Welcome to the Spark Mod Thread!
This mod is Currently under development.

Spark Mod introduces brand new content to terraria!
The mod is based around loose ideas... floating around... in the comments.
So, please give ideas in the comments!

jMLwi8X.png

M1911- Gun M1911.png
Winter Fury- Sword WinterFury.png
Justice- ShieldJustice.png
Stick- Sword Stick.png
Dirty Sword- SwordDirtySword.png

Lifidium (Useless at the moment) Lifidium.png

TO DOWNLOAD:
Easiest Way:
1. Enter TModloader
2. Go to Mod Browser (BETA)
3. Click the search bar, and type Spark
4. Go to Mods, enable, and reload

Manual Way
1. Download file: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...4/&temp_hash=270332dfec2d5d206960b1c9ff49eac8
2. Go to "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods"
3. Place zip file.
4. Extract zip to that folder.
5. Enter game, go to mods, enable/reload, and play!

Attachments

• Spark.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
add a sword that is literally a stick shoved up a penguin or a penguini sword

23 base damage
very strong knockback
4% critical strike chance
can freeze enemies on impact
(5% freeze chance [completely immobilizes them mid-air])
"The power of penguins and sticks unite!"

crafted with:
10 (any) wood OR one stick (from your mod :)!!)
1 penguin (caught with bug net)
5 marshmellows
(you know, to stick the two... together...)

...That isn't what I was implying. I was asking if we just suggested, and if we did, it'd likely have to have a sprite to go along with it.

...So can you just request stuff and you put it in?
Yes. Ill put it in. (With a sprite, unless you want to make it.)
[doublepost=1499387061,1499386999][/doublepost]
add a sword that is literally a stick shoved up a penguin or a penguini sword

23 base damage
very strong knockback
4% critical strike chance
can freeze enemies on impact
(5% freeze chance [completely immobilizes them mid-air])
"The power of penguins and sticks unite!"

crafted with:
10 (any) wood OR one stick (from your mod :)!!)
1 penguin (caught with bug net)
5 marshmellows
(you know, to stick the two... together...)

Ill think about it! The freezing the enemies may be a bit tough, but I'll try that! Sounds awesome!

Alright. I've specifically been wanting more vanity items that aren't just sets and more like parts (like tails hats or bands and not full outfits) so I'll get started on spriting them. I am not sure if it will look perfect ingame, so if any part I make looks funny from randomly invisible pixels, that is why. I give full permission to fix stuff like that. These parts are also meant to be dyed.

First part comin' right up. I've been wanting to be able to play as Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest in Terraria, so at least this pair of legs will help. Its also a unique shaped pair of legs. Note that this isn't going to be part of a set, as I said. Just a part. Should go in the pants slot.

Second part delivered. It is just a simple tail. Should be an accessory.
saPMcpk.png
WxjY2Yx.png

Last edited:
Yes. Ill put it in. (With a sprite, unless you want to make it.)
[doublepost=1499387061,1499386999][/doublepost]

Ill think about it! The freezing the enemies may be a bit tough, but I'll try that! Sounds awesome!

You could always give the hit entity a 50-75% movement speed slowdown, but as I have experienced with flying mobs and speed slowdowns, it really, REALLY messes them up and makes them almost unmovable for some odd reason.

Ok guys, sorry for inactivity. The mod has been postponed for a while, but it will still be in progress, don't worry. Thank EVERYONE for the ideas, they are great. Thanks,
-epicsparklez
[doublepost=1501695075,1501694999][/doublepost]
Alright. I've specifically been wanting more vanity items that aren't just sets and more like parts (like tails hats or bands and not full outfits) so I'll get started on spriting them. I am not sure if it will look perfect ingame, so if any part I make looks funny from randomly invisible pixels, that is why. I give full permission to fix stuff like that. These parts are also meant to be dyed.

First part comin' right up. I've been wanting to be able to play as Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest in Terraria, so at least this pair of legs will help. Its also a unique shaped pair of legs. Note that this isn't going to be part of a set, as I said. Just a part. Should go in the pants slot.

Second part delivered. It is just a simple tail. Should be an accessory.
saPMcpk.png
WxjY2Yx.png
I'm not sure how I'm going to do this, but I'll figure it out! Thanks!

GUY'S; THE DISCORD IS OUT!

It's time to get back to work? Isn't it? After all I've been inactive for so long, I'm going to come back soon! I just have to send all my files from my computer to my new mac and everything should be put back into motion! Thanks for all the support!

https://discord.gg/m9kZ24r

Back
Top Bottom