Sparkez's Builds

Sparkezツ

Steampunker
Sparkez's Builds!:

Hello fellow Terrarians! Welcome to my build thread! I do accept requests because I need to improve my building skill. If I turn down your request, please don't become mad at me. (I will only turn down requests if the requests are to hard for me or if I don't feel like building it). Feel free to leave your thoughts about my builds. If you don't like the builds please explain why, helpfull feedback is very much appreciated! If I build a request for someone I will put the world saves in the description. I'm Dutch (I come from the Netherlands), so please don't mind my crappy English. I will post more builds when I make them, so this thread is a WIP. These builds are actually my first builds that I made where I put a lot of time in, in my whole life. hope that you have a very good time here! :D

I want to thank @Khaios for the builing tips that he gave me. This thread wouldn't exist without him! :)

Requests waiting list: (When the list is full, I won't take any more requests intil there is a free spot!)
(Disclaimer: Requests are currently on Hold!)

1) @stevenawesome1018, A Cthulhu shrine.
2) @WagPied, A post-apocalyptic bunker.
3)
4)
5)

My Builds!:

My first Nordic build ever! I hope that you like it! I also wear my old Vanity. (Inspired by @Khaios)
Capture 2016-12-03 17_37_53.png

Last edited:
so you take requests? could you make me a sorta "shrine" at the ocean to Cthulhu?
<=== this guy

P.S. if possible i would like that houses world download. its cool

Mr Cuddles, have you considered building yourself a little pyramid?
Alternatively, try a teleportation system. T-MEC has lots of designs, it's all about how you incorporate and decorate them in your world.

so you take requests? could you make me a sorta "shrine" at the ocean to Cthulhu?
<=== this guy

P.S. if possible i would like that houses world download. its cool

I'm going to build your request when I have more time. I'm busy with school atm. What do you mean with houses? My nordic tavern? :)

Mr Cuddles, have you considered building yourself a little pyramid?
Alternatively, try a teleportation system. T-MEC has lots of designs, it's all about how you incorporate and decorate them in your world.

I want to build a pyramid when I have the time for it :D

I'm not sure with what you mean with a teleportation system, I think that you mean like an entrance with a pyramid in the background, and when you enter it you will be teleported into the pyramid?

Could you possibly make a post-apocalyptic bunker? If you can it would be cool to see it in the crimson/corruption biome to make it seem like the world has been taken over by the crimson/corruption.

I want to build a pyramid when I have the time for it :D

I'm not sure with what you mean with a teleportation system, I think that you mean like an entrance with a pyramid in the background, and when you enter it you will be teleported into the pyramid?
I actually meant it separate from the pyramid project. I simply meant organising a teleportation system, with a main room, and maybe more complicated stuff, and have the locations hidden/disguised/fitted in across your world, be it in builds or caves or just somewhere

Could you possibly make a post-apocalyptic bunker? If you can it would be cool to see it in the crimson/corruption biome to make it seem like the world has been taken over by the crimson/corruption.
I'll add your request to the waiting list! :D

I actually meant it separate from the pyramid project. I simply meant organising a teleportation system, with a main room, and maybe more complicated stuff, and have the locations hidden/disguised/fitted in across your world, be it in builds or caves or just somewhere
Ah okay! Now I understand what you ment. I might use a teleportationsystem for the Chtulhu shrine. Thanks for the idea, I will give you credits if I use it.

Unrelated to the build(which is is awesome): I love your vanity. It's cool seeing people that are not using the dev sets now and then :D

Wow. Although there is only one build, I really love the feel it gives. The usage of paint and using different walls near the campfire is really well thought out. One question: How did you make those large barrels/kegs? They look absolutely fabulous. Loving the shrubs around the tavern as well.

Wow. Although there is only one build, I really love the feel it gives. The usage of paint and using different walls near the campfire is really well thought out. One question: How did you make those large barrels/kegs? They look absolutely fabulous. Loving the shrubs around the tavern as well.
I'm pretty sure those are either the Keg crafting station or something from the 1.3 DD crossover update. I've been seeing them in lots of tavern related builds

Thanks! I painted an ebonwood bathtub brown with brown paint. :)

EDIT: You can find the bathtub here: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Ebonwood

Back
Top Bottom