Resolved Spawn to home question

Rose P.

Terrarian
Sorry if this has been asked before. I am new and tried searching for my issue. Whenever I spawn to my home either from a different part of the game or first logging on, I spawn at my front door which knocks it off the wall and part of the wall as well. I cannot figure out how to spawn from the bed. I have tried picking up the bed and replacing it in a more open area. I have tried making a completely new bed and placing it and nothing works. It keeps saying bed is obstructed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I am new and tried searching for my issue. Whenever I spawn to my home either from a different part of the game or first logging on, I spawn at my front door which knocks it off the wall and part of the wall as well. I cannot figure out how to spawn from the bed. I have tried picking up the bed and replacing it in a more open area. I have tried making a completely new bed and placing it and nothing works. It keeps saying bed is obstructed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Do you play on a PC? Could you screenshot your room?

Do you play on a PC? Could you screenshot your room?
This is in the mobile section so I'd doubt they're on a PC ;)

It seems like there isn't enough room for your bed, posting a screenshot would allow us to help you out more! Alternatively, you could move your door so that when you spawn you don't break it.

I am using a kindle Fire HD 10. I will screen shot my room. Thanks.

QUOTE="darthmorf, post: 1502830, member: 151"]This is in the mobile section so I'd doubt they're on a PC ;)

It seems like there isn't enough room for your bed, posting a screenshot would allow us to help you out more! Alternatively, you could move your door so that when you spawn you don't break it.[/QUOTE]

It seems like there isn't enough room for your bed, posting a screenshot would allow us to help you out more! Alternatively, you could move your door so that when you spawn you don't break it.
[doublepost=1512952908,1512952433][/doublepost]
I am using a kindle Fire HD 10. I will screen shot my room. Thanks.

QUOTE="darthmorf, post: 1502830, member: 151"]This is in the mobile section so I'd doubt they're on a PC ;)

[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-10-19-39-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-10-19-39-40.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 82

That should be valid, have you also tried with a door in place between rooms? Otherwise, I wouldn't know why this doesn't work.

I posted that before it got moved from Forum Help & Feedback, so I had to guess. ;)

I even made the “bedroom” bigger. No dice.

That should be valid, have you also tried with a door in place between rooms? Otherwise, I wouldn't know why this doesn't work.

I posted that before it got moved from Forum Help & Feedback, so I had to guess. ;)
“bedroom

I finally figured it out! The house has to have walls on the back! As soon as I filled it in I was able to set the spawn point. Before I figured it out though I moved my door entrance farther out and that cured it enough to stop annoying me!

Back
Top Bottom