PC Spawning Eye of C'thulu on purpose?

Wardo

Pumpking
Hey!

Is there any way to spawn the Eye at a certain trigger/mechanism/game-mechanic on purpose? Without the need to click on a item. It spawn at 200 life at night at random. However, its just not reliant in any way for an adventure map. *g*

Could anyone find a way to spawn the eye in a reliable way at a certain point? (And maybe other Bosses, too. As far as iam aware the only one that can be triggered on a 100% reliant way are Queen Bee, Eater of Worlds, Brain of C'thulu, Plantera and Wall of Flesh. Some more or less with tEdit.)

edit:
Boss-Statues as Journey or Master-Mode Reward would be a blessing for Adventure Maps tho... Generaly a Statue for every Mob there is. Doesnt even need to drop anything ^^

I mean, the summoning item is probably the most reliable way, that's why it exists.

what's the reason to not use it?

I mean, the summoning item is probably the most reliable way, that's why it exists.

what's the reason to not use it?
As already mentioned, its for the purpose of an adventure map. (Pass certain Area: Eye(or whatever) gets spawned)

In the adventure maps I've played, usually there was a chest with boss-summoning items stored in the area where you fight the boss.
usually you already have to follow some rules at the moment you start (for example been thrashing your pickaxe).
So following a rule to summon a boss when asked is also a reliable workaround.

Yea, i know that, buddy. :)

Its about to make everything as flawless as possible without the need to do that. But thanks for the advice, tho.

In the right conditions EOC can spawn naturally, maybe you could increase that chance in Tedit, not sure for on demand though.

Back
Top Bottom