Mobile Spear flying away when pressing smart use

Villan5546

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Asus Zenfone 4 max and Huawei p30 lite
Mobile OS
Android 8.1.1 (Asus) Android 10.0.2 (Huawei)
I started a new playthrough, looted some chests, found a spear. When I was done exploring it was night time, I had to use the spear as I didnt have anything of use (expect glass bottles and umbrellas)

I was spearing away at the zombies and my thumb slipped so I was pressing the movement stick (left) and the smart use button, this ended up consuming all my torches but 2, and the spear got progressively farther away from me with each stab

Here is a video of it (I couldnt upload to the site directly)

Last edited:
I started a new playthrough, looted some chests, found a spear. When I was done exploring it was night time, I had to use the spear as I didnt have anything of use (expect glass bottles and umbrellas)

I was spearing away at the zombies and my thumb slipped so I was pressing the movement stick (left) and the smart use button, this ended up consuming all my torches but 2, and the spear got progressively farther away from me with each stab

Where’s the video?

Where’s the video?
i forgot to paste it, its up now

I forgot what the price of that..... Sorry
Oh I think this should be fixed just because of the torch consumption, and how the heck are you using that dupe glitch?!? It doesn’t work for me

Place 4 ingots of any kind in a 2 by 2 square, put a chest on top of them.
Break the bottom 2 ingots so its the chest floating on the ingots, place a work bench lined up the the ingots, break the chest and replace it with an item frame, break the right side of the work bench so the item frames floating.
Then dont move the cursor and select and place another item frame, you should receive another one if it worked

I dont know if i should have said this

Place 4 ingots of any kind in a 2 by 2 square, put a chest on top of them.
Break the bottom 2 ingots so its the chest floating on the ingots, place a work bench lined up the the ingots, break the chest and replace it with an item frame, break the right side of the work bench so the item frames floating.
Then dont move the cursor and select and place another item frame, you should receive another one if it worked

I dont know if i should have said this
i already know this, it just never works

Back
Top Bottom