NPCs & Enemies Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

This would be amazing, I really hope it gets added. Might have to wait on trying a werewolf playthrough.
You make me want additional werewolf options with that quote. Like, a werewolf class at least as viable as summoner is currently.
... *squirms in seat* Do want. Thanks for the appreciation!

EDIT: I just realized how popular this thread is... *additional squirming*
Awesome! I'll try to make a few more quotes, but it's becoming a little more difficult to come up with completely fitting ones.

You make me want additional werewolf options with that quote. Like, a werewolf class at least as viable as summoner is currently.
... *squirms in seat* Do want. Thanks for the appreciation!

EDIT: I just realized how popular this thread is... *additional squirming*
Awesome! I'll try to make a few more quotes, but it's becoming a little more difficult to come up with completely fitting ones.

I was mostly just going to start with the charm and some bladed gloves to use in werewolf form ;P Though some more claw weapons would be awesome. Not sure how you could expand on the werewolf much more than that.

Edit: As of now it's the bladed glove until the shroomite digging claw. Might have to give myself that early for that playthrough for use while a werewolf sometime into hardmode >.<

Oh right, didn't look at the dates. That is a bit of a necro post. I set the thing to see the threads with the most likes on the first post and I saw this relatively early on that list.

It was a good necro. :3

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. Any new suggestions? (The pirate is feeling left out, methinks.)

Last edited:
It was a good necro. :3

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. Any new suggestions? (The pirate is feeling left out, methinks.)
hmm a bit tough the only thing that comes to mind is a pun on arr and arf..
last time I checked pirates don't have much connection to dogs or wolves

actually wait
Talking Werewolf? I know I been drink'n but not that much
best I can think of probably could use a bit more to make it more in character...

Woo, it's mega-necro time! *accidentally summons skeletron*

... *slays skeletron*

I went ahead and finally added some Skeleton Merchant and Tax Collector quotes... I was trying to find a way to make "I've got a bone to pick with you." work, but it just doesn't seem to work at all. XD

Hopefully, this doesn't get me in trouble.

What about something like this for the pirate. "Arrr, one of those claws would look mighty fine as my hook... No?,"
Does that sound right?

Back
Top Bottom