OOC special thread: GM recruiting!

idea: an rp but before it starts we all swap characters
Would be interesting to see how everyone handles each other's characters. Would be an interesting experiment to see who is trustworthy and sticks to the lore well. Obviously this wouldn't be considered a Canon take on the characters because they might act differently than normal.

Who will set it up? I am genuinely interested to see how this will play out.

Not me. And I'm not participating because I don't want to get forkbombed trying to keep track of everyone's characters and who controls who and have permtf everywhere.

Something like that, yeah. Except it's with multiple characters.

Heck, I think the trope for body swapping on TV Tropes is named after Freaky Friday.

All I remember about Freaky Friday was that it was a movie and body swapping happened in it.

Also kinda wish Ethan was here, but I don't keep in touch with him much anymore.

You know what: I think I might actually consider making it.

Here's how it works: every time a boss is defeated, the body swap occurs cause the universe is unstable or whatever.

I got an idea. Have everyone have a Mindslaver.
Mindslaver

Then it malfunctions and swaps minds.

Have everyone have machines that are connected to everyone else's mind and have it malfunction now and then. That's the freaking purpose of the Mindslaver.

Right now working on that "Freaky Friday meets Terraria" RP idea, and I'm considering making skills (as in, something someone's naturally good at, like cooking and combat experience with certain weapons, not their powers (said powers are linked to the bodies)) swapped as well. What do you all think of that idea?

It will be called "Terraswapped" BTW.

I guess only knowledge would be transferred. Also basically a gun skill would be useless if you were... um...

[Nothing There]
UHHHHHHHHHH

I don't think you can operate a gun with that.
So I think it would have to depend on the body that they swap to.

Even I have confusion with that so...
Think of it as software and hardware.

Some software can't run on certain hardware.

Some knowledge and skills won't work well with other bodies.

Also still not joining that RP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom