• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC special thread: GM recruiting!

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Random chat RP. Basically an RP like the ****posting discord channel that one time.

Cursed. Simply an infinite haunted house, city or whatever, not cursed as in breaking bedrock with a fist, but can be that cursed if wanted.

There's some more ideas for you.

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Other possible ideas for names:
"Suspense Climax" IDK.
"A new beginning" Literalness.
"Nostalgia" Still IDK.
"Second Coming" Oh no, another freaking reference?
"Close Encounters" cuz encountering other people and stuff.

Eh, there's me doing stuff because boredom. But, yeah, I actually like the name 'Perfect Chaos', cuz I like irony. If that's even irony, and if it isn't, well I'm an idot.

Murphmario

Retinazer
Maybe we could do something involving a "Pit of *Insert Number Here* Trials?" Then again, that's somewhat already a failed Forum Game I made, so...

Animus Viral

Retinazer
Idelac and me were literally the only people in that. Also Ryeun but he is just a guy who just bunnies with goblins apparently. Maybe if we got more people into that, it would have went better?

Murphmario

Retinazer
Yeah. Should I possibly try and make that one thread or try and make more people join the other thread? Right now I'm bored, so...

Top Bottom