OOC special thread: GM recruiting!

Sorta, but in a large city instead of a small town, and apartments instead of houses.

Also considering making it have only human characters at the start.

So, since boredom is the drink that I take these days when I am typing stuff like this, when if ever will this RP start?

So, since boredom is the drink that I take these days when I am typing stuff like this, when if ever will this RP start?
Late response, but I have no clue.

Also, idea: how about an RP where everyone is invited to a mansion, but then the person who invited everyone else gets killed, and a murder mystery starts. Then weird stuff happens throughout the mansion, and a ghost killed the guy I guess.

Yet another RP idea: maybe a potion lab-themed RP, where everyone must escape it.

Also gees, I really should do one of the two above ideas, though they'd probably die out.

This might be it.

This might be it.
thats it.

How about an RP where we go through dimensions generated by random people and try to get to the next one? Probably wouldn't be a thing until the RP Forums become more active again though.

Why don't we have a simulator in that case then? Would explain many things, either being a glitch or a programmed function or some other simulation attempting to update and sync and merge with the current simulation? Then we can explain meta based statements and other crap like that to a certain extent.

Not what I was thinking of, but that could maybe work... Still probably won't be a thing until the RP here goes up again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom