OOC special thread: GM recruiting!

Random chat RP. Basically an RP like the ****posting discord channel that one time.

Cursed. Simply an infinite haunted house, city or whatever, not cursed as in breaking bedrock with a fist, but can be that cursed if wanted.

There's some more ideas for you.

Other possible ideas for names:
"Suspense Climax" IDK.
"A new beginning" Literalness.
"Nostalgia" Still IDK.
"Second Coming" Oh no, another freaking reference?
"Close Encounters" cuz encountering other people and stuff.

Eh, there's me doing stuff because boredom. But, yeah, I actually like the name 'Perfect Chaos', cuz I like irony. If that's even irony, and if it isn't, well I'm an idot.

Maybe we could do something involving a "Pit of *Insert Number Here* Trials?" Then again, that's somewhat already a failed Forum Game I made, so...

Idelac and me were literally the only people in that. Also Ryeun but he is just a guy who just bunnies with goblins apparently. Maybe if we got more people into that, it would have went better?

Yeah. Should I possibly try and make that one thread or try and make more people join the other thread? Right now I'm bored, so...

so anyone know the combat system from "Mega Man X: Command Mission"?
no?
well I wanna use the combat system from that for an RP

I've heard of Command Mission, but don't know about it's gameplay at all.

Edit: Should've said I knew it's an RPG, and that's about it.

I was think of three separate RPs that are also connected. Like there are three RPs, and each of them are set in a different world, and it would be possible to dimension hop from one RP to another and stuff. Just a random idea and macguffins.

I was think of three separate RPs that are also connected. Like there are three RPs, and each of them are set in a different world, and it would be possible to dimension hop from one RP to another and stuff. Just a random idea and macguffins.
Like the idea, but not sure how well it would work.

hey thats similar to what I was going to do with the ghoulverse! after the end of Lethal Skies, Warframe Command, and Hacknet, the 3 RPs would have merged into Ghoul Labyrinths

would have.

hey thats similar to what I was going to do with the ghoulverse! after the end of Lethal Skies, Warframe Command, and Hacknet, the 3 RPs would have merged into Ghoul Labyrinths

would have.
Well, there's some evidence the idea might not work, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom