• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Spectral Awoken

Razaman

Terrarian
Welcome to the homepage of my new mod, Spectral Awoken!

This Mod is a large content mod based on adding lots of new Items, NPCs, Bosses, Ores, Biomes and more to the game!
So far, only I am working on this mod so updates may not be frequent, but I am planning on getting a larger team soon.

Any new information about the mod will be posted here in further updates, like Trailers, Tutorials etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my work!

Join the Spectral Awoken Official Server Discord Server!

icon.png

Last edited:

Razaman

Terrarian
Assuming it's still in development and not released yet?
I have released it, but it is quite buggy and unfinished so it would nowhere near support a full playthrough. If you want to play it, you can but I would recommend to wait until it is fully released, I will update this thread when it is.

I don't want to be "that guy", but I really don't take kindly to plagiarism, I advise you remove and replace your bootleg Calamity Signus sprites before you make the Fab angry, no wait, the TMODLoader team.

PS: No I am not white knighting Calamity, if this was any other mod, I would say the same thing.

Razaman

Terrarian

I don't want to be "that guy", but I really don't take kindly to plagiarism, I advise you remove and replace your bootleg Calamity Signus sprites before you make the Fab angry, no wait, the TMODLoader team.

PS: No I am not white knighting Calamity, if this was any other mod, I would say the same thing.
Sure thing, sorry if I caused you any trouble with that, I got lazy and I'm only making this for fun so. I will change it now.

Sure thing, sorry if I caused you any trouble with that, I got lazy and I'm only making this for fun so. I will change it now.
Ah. I didn't think it was intentional, I just thought I'd bring it up and see if you'd listen.

You didn't cause me any trouble personally, I'm just giving you a friendly warning so YOU don't get into any trouble with the TMODLoader Team/Calamity Team, that's all.
Very honest response, thank you.

Top Bottom