Spectral Awoken

Razaman

Terrarian
Welcome to the homepage of my new mod, Spectral Awoken!

This Mod is a large content mod based on adding lots of new Items, NPCs, Bosses, Ores, Biomes and more to the game!
So far, only I am working on this mod so updates may not be frequent, but I am planning on getting a larger team soon.

Any new information about the mod will be posted here in further updates, like Trailers, Tutorials etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my work!

Join the Spectral Awoken Official Server Discord Server!

The Mod Name is Currently in the works as I have decided to start from scratch. I will leave the other 2 mods open, but the currently used one is Spectral Awoken Rebirth.
I am sorry that I keep starting anew, it's just because I am new to mod making.
I will get the hang of it eventually...
I hope?
PLEASE NOTE THIS MOD IS HEAVILY A WORK IN PROGRESS

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Assuming it's still in development and not released yet?
I have released it, but it is quite buggy and unfinished so it would nowhere near support a full playthrough. If you want to play it, you can but I would recommend to wait until it is fully released, I will update this thread when it is.

R0lmLJj.png

I don't want to be "that guy", but I really don't take kindly to plagiarism, I advise you remove and replace your bootleg Calamity Signus sprites before you make the Fab angry, no wait, the TMODLoader team.

PS: No I am not white knighting Calamity, if this was any other mod, I would say the same thing.

R0lmLJj.png

I don't want to be "that guy", but I really don't take kindly to plagiarism, I advise you remove and replace your bootleg Calamity Signus sprites before you make the Fab angry, no wait, the TMODLoader team.

PS: No I am not white knighting Calamity, if this was any other mod, I would say the same thing.
Sure thing, sorry if I caused you any trouble with that, I got lazy and I'm only making this for fun so. I will change it now.

Sure thing, sorry if I caused you any trouble with that, I got lazy and I'm only making this for fun so. I will change it now.
Ah. I didn't think it was intentional, I just thought I'd bring it up and see if you'd listen.

You didn't cause me any trouble personally, I'm just giving you a friendly warning so YOU don't get into any trouble with the TMODLoader Team/Calamity Team, that's all.
Very honest response, thank you.

Very nice mod, I can tell you like making powerful accessories and bosses. It's in about the same state as my mod, with one dev and about 60-80 items (unless the mod description is outdated). I can tell you put lots of work into this, I can't even program custom ai but you have. My favorite boss is the Spinning Elemental Boss (forgot name). I've noticed a few mistakes like the shield that give you 5 defense but actually gives you 15 defense (i forgot the name as well, it was lava themed though). Again, nice mod!

Back
Top Bottom