Spectre boots VS Fledgling wings

Dvrkon

Terrarian
Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage.

Which should I use?
Thanks

Although, I do have the brain of confusion which does some/most of the time break my fall when using the boots.

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage.

Which should I use?
Thanks

I can't fly with the boots while having the wings on otherwise I would already be using both but thx :)

Moved the Cross Platform talk.

In my personal experience, I'd stick with the boots. Horizontal mobility is important too in fights, maybe more so than the vertical capabilities of the fledgling wings.

Why are they mutually exclusive for you? Are they competing with other accessories? Boots and wings synergise incredibly well, especially if you continue to upgrade them to Lightning (and possibly Terraspark Boots if you're willing to make the extra effort) Boots. I never found pre-Hardmode had many worthwhile accessories, but wings and boots were always a permanent fixture of my loadout.

IDK. I shall try to use them together somehow. I just could use the boots' flight with the wings for some reason

Which should I use?
Thanks

Which should I use?
Thanks
Hi @Dvrkon I merged your two threads into one. :) It's preferred if there is only thread for a topic instead of two, even if they are in different sections. I also moved this thread to the PC In-Game Support section.

You don’t have to fly with the boots when using both. They just make the wings fly longer. Also, fledgeling wings actually can be replaced with Featherfall potions which are a gigantic upgrade from them so you may just want to use only boots and those potions to conserve accessory slots. The wings are far from overpowered and in fact I’m almost disappointed when I see one due to how many non-replaceable accessories balloons tinker into.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom