Items Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Pixel8ted

Terrarian
all of the other classes: melee magic and summoner have block phasing weapons. Rangers dont, at least to my knowledge. Why not add bullets made from spectre bars that could pierce a certain number of blocks? The arrow counterpart could seek enemies rather than phasing through blocks.

1575388099812.gif
Arrows.
1575388731570.gif
Bullets

Thanks for all the support and suggestions, this is one of my fist posts so it means a lot!

Attachments

• 1575387896470.gif
    1575387896470.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
The bullets would probably travel slower than most others. The arrows id’ imagine would have a particle trail.

How about they just travel a set distance? I'd rather not accidentally summon a queen bee offscreen.

Do not give lifesteal to rangers. They are already far too powerful.

That would be a good idea. The arrows with life steal would be a good idea on paper but i agree it would be too powerful, maybe a regen buff instead. I still want seeker arrows tho.

That would be a good idea. The arrows with life steal would be a good idea on paper but i agree it would be too powerful, maybe a regen buff instead. I still want seeker arrows tho.
I like the idea of homing arrows... until I remember the phantasm and tsunami exist and that would be more busted than holy arrows.

True. Perhaps they are still effected by gravity and slower so you actually have to aim for them to lock on.

For the phasing arrows, just make them disappear after traveling some blocks. They are spectral after all.
For the homing arrows, I think they shouldn't be homing arrows at all, they'd be too busted. Much better is juts a gun that homes with any bullet.
Well frick, that sounds broken too.

For the phasing arrows, just make them disappear after traveling some blocks. They are spectral after all.
For the homing arrows, I think they shouldn't be homing arrows at all, they'd be too busted. Much better is juts a gun that homes with any bullet.
Well frick, that sounds broken too.
Chlorophyte bullets: *exists*

Anyway, Imagine a daedalus stormbow with homing arrows. The entire drawback of it being massive fast damage but with low accuracy is negated.

No, give us our life steal, we need to dominate the other classes.
I do like the idea of block piercing bullets, however I think for every titl they travel through they lose ~5% of the damage, same with arrows. That way they can be more balanced.
You already do, what do you mean?
I think having limited range (30 blocks) is balanced enough.

We need to further dominate all the classes combined and beyond, we can't just stop now!
That could work too.
I suppose you still wouldn't be able to dominate the Impure Summoners.
Wait, what about the martian saucer? Do we really need ANOTHER method of cheese?

Back
Top Bottom