Items Spectre Googles & Invisibility Improvements!

Literally Just want more than "Spectre blocks" for little niche trolling applications and world building. Most specifically: platforms, clock, chests, trapped chest, clock, dresser, chair, door, trap door, tall gate and bed. Other house decor would be nice, but primarily those stated because they are all interactable. I think player base can find interesting applications for those kinds of things and I believe this could of been expounded upon instead of just thrown in. (It seemed to be a small injustice in release of 1.4)

On a side note of this thread talking about invisible interactions. Let us talk about the "Psycho Knife", "Invisibility Potion", "Shroomite gear set", and "Vortex Set" there are weird interactions that need to be addressed that are counterproductive to the stealth theme, a.k.a. "cover blow" or "dead give aways". I think stealth would be an interesting way to improve & give an edge to mini games like "Capture the Gem" or "P vs P". "Invisibility potions" already affect these mini games but how they are currently, the buff is completely lost when damaged, which is unfortunate how easily you can lose a 3-minute buff, to improve this you could do a small buff where it temporary reveals you like attacking, building, or destroying blocks already does.

Also, the Knife & 2 already mentioned armor sets have no effect at all on the Gems in "Capture the Gem" at all, just character. So, a floating Gem over head is a dead Giveaway. If, making them completely invisible with these items is considered "too strong", just make the gems semi see thru or translucent, so detection isn't immediate with this method but not completely stealthed either. This is a very small change that isn't game breaking but is nice for those who actually does these mini games.

Also, when using the "Psycho Knife", the "Solar Set", "Stardust Set" and " Forbidden Set' will give you away. Solar Shield, Stardust Guardian and Forbidden Sign are All revealed clearly at this time. So do many accessories like: Frozen Turtle Shell, Shiny Stone, Spore sac, Gelatinous Slime, Bone Helm, Magiluminesense and a few more give your location away.

Pets, Light Pets, Minecarts, Mounts (invisibility potions affect mounts), Grapple Hooks & Summons are always seen no matter what but are extremely helpful in general. make a dye that makes them all translucent to lower their visibility dramatically but not completely invisible either. Make "Critter shampoo" work with this new dye and already previously stated accessories (that have problems stealthing).

If all this new invisibility changes seem too "OP" or too "Troll", just counter it by improving the "Spectre Googles" even more by allowing it to see ALL the unseen going on. Now it would be combat based as well (in P v P) and not just a building accessory.

Overall, what I want with this forum post is to improve upon a small part of the game that I personally enjoy. This is my "golf" or "flying kites" in terraria. I personally would like to see these small changes in the game and maybe a few others think or feel the same way.

Comment, tell me what you think hope to see these little changes in the game. Until I post next time.

Back
Top Bottom